BROADBAND INTERNET VIA HF

BROADBAND INTERNET VIA HF

.BONES
.BONES

September 21st, 2007, 4:36 am #1

Click this link to read more about it...[LINK]..SCG,..mE and I were at the meeting with the Telikom Heavies..Here we come PNG...

.BONES

pisin
pisin

September 21st, 2007, 7:15 am #2

wow

thanks for sharing this information bro, congratulation to all who helped develope such network.
once you get to access internet... please let me know.

i have a client and contacts whom i cant satisfy locally... this will put you into business right away.

pisin says tweet tweet tweet

.BONES
.BONES

September 22nd, 2007, 12:23 am #3

(((((Pisin))))) bro, yu sindaunim lo wanem hap nau chol yu kamap? Just keep on checking the updates on the above link. We'll keep you posted.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 22nd, 2007, 4:33 am #4

This is very interesting.

It would be the first in the WORLD. PNG would hit the top of information network on this.

Techie
Techie

September 22nd, 2007, 9:17 am #5

Surely you don't think this is the first time it's been done in the world do you?

Because it's not.

...mE
...mE

September 22nd, 2007, 9:22 am #6

Click this link to read more about it...[LINK]..SCG,..mE and I were at the meeting with the Telikom Heavies..Here we come PNG...

.BONES
@Techie

Really??? Then maybe you should give me an example or when they have done that before. Coz, I'd be really interested in it.

...mE

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 24th, 2007, 1:15 am #7

I've done HF e-mail and such and still do not know where Telikom had that come up now. Just wondering why Pride and Prejudice

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 24th, 2007, 1:22 am #8

Anyone give me contact where I can find the inventor of this Internet via HF? Mr Wilfred Amai (Kilepak)

Wanskul

...mE
...mE

September 24th, 2007, 7:21 am #9

I've done HF e-mail and such and still do not know where Telikom had that come up now. Just wondering why Pride and Prejudice
My fren...the difference is speed. Yur email on HF radio takes a long time to upload and send. He has done it in such a way it will do 34Mbytes per second and he is still increasing the speed.

...mE

.BONES
.BONES

September 24th, 2007, 10:26 am #10

Anyone give me contact where I can find the inventor of this Internet via HF? Mr Wilfred Amai (Kilepak)

Wanskul
If you'd like to talk to Wilz (wilfred)bro, put your name so he will be able to reply to you.
For those in POM we'll be at the UPNG SLT (Science Lecture Theater) Tuesday (25/09/07) 12pm-1pm. This presentation is for UPNG Academics to formally launch this research into the academic arena whether this could be a sepcial case for data transmission of the Shannon-Nyquist Sampling Theorem or a theorem of its own. We will keep yous posted or keep your eyes on the link above.