Bobby Teardrops - what an emotional movie

Bobby Teardrops - what an emotional movie

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 7th, 2006, 6:34 am #1

I could imagine my childhood favourite, "Teardrops". I have searched for information on this movie on the web but to no avail, nothing is available.

Can somebody assist me on the names of the actors, the site where I can find infor, etc?

Would be appreciated,

Fan

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 7th, 2006, 7:09 am #2

I would not know the exact names of the actors however ,if I remember correctly Bobbys mum was Zeena and the dad was Nazmi

I could be wrong it has been nearly 25 years since I watched the movie

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 7th, 2006, 12:55 pm #3

Are these their real names or character names?

chilled2dabone
chilled2dabone

November 8th, 2006, 3:52 am #4

I have been trying to get a copy of that movie, Bobby Teardrops. I watched it back in 1987 and now would like a copy if anyone has any. Also the movie called, "Who will love my children". Pls email me if u have a copy of any of the two movies and is willing to sell.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 10th, 2006, 10:51 am #5

Sorry. I don't and am still looking for it. If I knew the actors / actress, it'd be easy for me to search online and purchase it. Am still searching for it.

Cheers.

jfoxii
jfoxii

November 15th, 2006, 1:23 am #6

Just a summary on the FILM....

The story of Zina, a woman who is unjustly rejected by Nazmi, her husband. Zina, overjoyed to find out that she is pregnant with their first child, is on her way from the doctor's to tell her husband, when she is accosted by Mahmut. Nazmi comes upon them and chooses to believe that the child is not his. He repudiates Zina who moves to Istanbul where she endures great hardships, in order to bring up her child Bobby. She eventually kills herself. Her husband finds out his mistake too late and is left to search for the son (bobby) he never knew.

AM yet to grab hold of the FILM ......slowly but surely

POPS MENI

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 15th, 2006, 11:49 pm #7

Im also looking for this movie too. Its is a very sad movie, Iloose my tears every time I watch it.
All the best with your search.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 16th, 2006, 3:22 am #8

I could imagine my childhood favourite, "Teardrops". I have searched for information on this movie on the web but to no avail, nothing is available.

Can somebody assist me on the names of the actors, the site where I can find infor, etc?

Would be appreciated,

Fan
Hi, apparently the movie is actually just called "Teardrops" but its become known as Bobby Teardrops in PNG and its widespread viewing in PNG was the study of some anthropological studies.
Perhaps if you search for 'Teardrops', you might find some answers.

I cried like never before when I saw that movie when I was 8.
Cheers!

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 25th, 2006, 2:49 am #9

I was 6 then, and I posted this up. lol
I'm still in search. The Internet does not have anything. Just nil. There is only one result from the searches, it says, a Turkish anthropological film shown in PNG making people like me cry out my childhood tears. Now that, I'm 25, I wanna cry more, or see if I can cry again. Strongpela kokbruk. LOL.

Pls, let me know if you find it.

Zauns
Zauns

November 25th, 2006, 3:01 am #10

Would be appreciated,

Fan
I watched "Bobby teardrops" in 1998 and actually dropped my tears. One best movies of the 1980s.