wondering about taking ad.der.all

wondering about taking ad.der.all

March 16th, 2012, 3:10 pm #1

I am not sure if every one is aware of Dr. Ch,eck's view about Ad.der.all. He seems to believe that it really helps those with implantation failure. I had started it a year or so ago for a couple of weeks, but then got concerned about the potential side effects to a growing fetus, and stopped taking it. I am now thinking that maybe it can't hurt and maybe I should take it. What do you think? Do you believe it might cause any potential harm? I can't imagine that Dr. C.hec.k would prescribe it if it had shown to cause any problems.

Kim
Kim

March 16th, 2012, 6:42 pm #2

Dr. C told me the same to take it but I decided not to b/c it was an amphetamine

March 16th, 2012, 7:55 pm #3

I am not sure if every one is aware of Dr. Ch,eck's view about Ad.der.all. He seems to believe that it really helps those with implantation failure. I had started it a year or so ago for a couple of weeks, but then got concerned about the potential side effects to a growing fetus, and stopped taking it. I am now thinking that maybe it can't hurt and maybe I should take it. What do you think? Do you believe it might cause any potential harm? I can't imagine that Dr. C.hec.k would prescribe it if it had shown to cause any problems.
It's Dexedrine in my case but they are basically the same thing. This was at my initial consults with both doctors so I can't recall without checking my notes if they said not to take it at all while TTC--along with all the usual instructions about avoiding alcohol, smoking, more than one cup of coffee a day, etc.--or just not to take it while cycling, but they definitely said not to take it while cycling. (If you want more insight into what the SIRM doctors think, you could try asking on the various SIRM message boards.)

Confirmation of reply: