Went in for CD 2 u/s this am

Went in for CD 2 u/s this am

October 14th, 2011, 9:34 pm #1

On the left (my good side) I had a 13mm follicle. There were no follicles on that side last month, so I really don't think it is a cyst. On the other side is one just under 10mm and one under 5mm. So it looks like I'm going to have an early O on the left. I'm having a super heavy and painful period this month, which is unusual for me, so I don't think I would have time to build a lining if I'm going to ovulate in the next 4 or 5 days. I have just one vial of sperm left so I really want to use it on a good cycle, so I decided to sit this one out. I don't know if a good cycle will be forthcoming or not, but I enjoyed sitting last month out and just taking myself off the roller coaster. I used to always go ahead and try these cycles that didn't look so great, but they usually ended up not being good and then I'm out the money and the energy. So, that is where I'm at....gonna continue to try to revitalize my body and soul this month and hope I get a nice even start next month with a few antrals on the left.

xoxo, Tracy

summerwind03
summerwind03

October 14th, 2011, 10:04 pm #2

Were you going to use some meds or just try au natural? If the latter, I guess you could go in for another ultrasound in 4-5 days and see where things stand. But I can also understand how it can be healing to take a break too!

October 14th, 2011, 10:20 pm #3

I have some expired meds I was going to put to use. I have my little stockpile. No matter what, I'll eventually send the swimmers up by the end of the year....I just keep hoping for one more cycle with 2 or 3 on that good tube side. I was cycling non stop with last tries in May and June. Then July I did meds but ovulated on wrong side and last month sat out for the first time in ages completely med free. I'm just so burnt out and hate doing the meds and u/s's only to not even make it to IUI.

xoxo, Tracy

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

October 14th, 2011, 10:36 pm #4

On the left (my good side) I had a 13mm follicle. There were no follicles on that side last month, so I really don't think it is a cyst. On the other side is one just under 10mm and one under 5mm. So it looks like I'm going to have an early O on the left. I'm having a super heavy and painful period this month, which is unusual for me, so I don't think I would have time to build a lining if I'm going to ovulate in the next 4 or 5 days. I have just one vial of sperm left so I really want to use it on a good cycle, so I decided to sit this one out. I don't know if a good cycle will be forthcoming or not, but I enjoyed sitting last month out and just taking myself off the roller coaster. I used to always go ahead and try these cycles that didn't look so great, but they usually ended up not being good and then I'm out the money and the energy. So, that is where I'm at....gonna continue to try to revitalize my body and soul this month and hope I get a nice even start next month with a few antrals on the left.

xoxo, Tracy

I like your thought process here. I think it's good to sometimes take a pass. Taking your time and revitalizing your body is a good move!! BTW...I just sent you an e-mail.

October 14th, 2011, 10:43 pm #5

My body and soul really do seem to be wanting a break. Usually I have this strong drive to cycle no matter what and last month and this month, I'm actually relieved that a break seems to be in order. I'm enjoying not being so focused on ttc and saving money is a plus too! I need to do the Spirit Babies meditation that kfx recommends. I have the book and didn't get to it last month, but will this month for sure! I'll check my e-mail.

xoxo, Tracy

BabyDance
BabyDance

October 15th, 2011, 12:43 am #6

xoxo, Tracy

Sounds like things are happening, so that is good. Rest up and enjoy the few weeks and hopefully next month will be great. xoxo BD

SMRC
SMRC

October 15th, 2011, 10:17 pm #7

xoxo, Tracy

gut/inner voice is telling you exactly what you need to do, which must be very reassuring! Enjoy another few weeks of rest/soul-recharging and hope those follies are back there on your good tube side next month. SMRC

October 16th, 2011, 1:53 am #8

xoxo, Tracy

Save that sperm for a better cycle; I know you'll have one. Plus, with all the stress you've got going on at work, I think a "zen" month is in order.

Hugs,
Meg

October 16th, 2011, 6:21 pm #9

Sounds like things are happening, so that is good. Rest up and enjoy the few weeks and hopefully next month will be great. xoxo BD

October 16th, 2011, 6:22 pm #10

gut/inner voice is telling you exactly what you need to do, which must be very reassuring! Enjoy another few weeks of rest/soul-recharging and hope those follies are back there on your good tube side next month. SMRC
My gut is saying take a break! It is much needed. Hopefully body and soul will rally next cycle!

xoxo, Tracy

Confirmation of reply: