sorry all I do is vent on here

sorry all I do is vent on here

Jen
Jen

October 30th, 2011, 2:09 am #1

I am freaking out. I am single using DS, Out of Town, IUI Check patient and I think I may be ovulating. I am having serious o pain. This exact thing happened last month. I went for b/w today but, they did not get my results. They left me a message saying call back Monday. On Thursday my e2 was 34. It is possible that my e2 is close to 150 and I will O tomorrow or tonight. On Thursday I had u/s and the nurses let me know they did not get my U/S results. Since my e2 was 34 I wasn't so worried and called Friday. I wanted to get b/w on saturday so nurse said, I will tell you the u/s results from thursday on sat. She left the results out of the message today. They were closed and I could not get the results today. This may be the second time they will miss my ovulation due to the office. Also, the fact that they won't monitor on Sunday. I called the emergency line. I got Dr. Choe. I want to curse but, I won't. She was so awful! All she said was, "not emergency, call back Monday." She yelled it at me and hung up. Dr Check has probably not had a pregnancy for my age group because of the bad office practices. I don't know what to do I have cetrotide and gonal f. I want to call choe and ask her if I should take it. She literally hung up on me before i could say anything. Holy ****. Sorry, I had to say it. WTF, should I do!!! I am so mad.

Ekb88
Ekb88

October 30th, 2011, 2:16 am #2

I don't have too much to offer you, but I did want to share that I've had cycles where I had o pain and swore it was happening, only to realize that I actually really o'd a few days later. So I wouldn't necessarily rely on the pain to mean it is happening right now. It could be due to the stims, and you will o later.

Jen
Jen

October 30th, 2011, 2:46 am #3

Thanks for responding. I think I am freaking because this is a repeat of my last cycle. I felt the exact pain and when I showed up for U/S on Monday the follicle was no longer there. I am not on any stims just estynil. I just know something is going on. I called Choe again. I mean, I pay alot of money to Cooper. They missed my last cycle due to the nurses and the office in general. Choe got even angrier and said, only call if you are bleeding to death. Wow, these people are so unprofessional. I like the medical approach that Check has but, you give up sanity to deal with them. Choe then called back not apologizing but, saying she heard the emotion in my voice and wanted to call back. She swore that there is no way I am ovulating if my e2 was 34 on Thursday. I swear this is a repeat of last time. They said the same thing. She also said, if I am oing it is not a follicle would be cyst. The whole conversation was insane. I am just so frustrated. I think I may drive there on Monday.

Jamie
Jamie

October 30th, 2011, 2:56 am #4

I am freaking out. I am single using DS, Out of Town, IUI Check patient and I think I may be ovulating. I am having serious o pain. This exact thing happened last month. I went for b/w today but, they did not get my results. They left me a message saying call back Monday. On Thursday my e2 was 34. It is possible that my e2 is close to 150 and I will O tomorrow or tonight. On Thursday I had u/s and the nurses let me know they did not get my U/S results. Since my e2 was 34 I wasn't so worried and called Friday. I wanted to get b/w on saturday so nurse said, I will tell you the u/s results from thursday on sat. She left the results out of the message today. They were closed and I could not get the results today. This may be the second time they will miss my ovulation due to the office. Also, the fact that they won't monitor on Sunday. I called the emergency line. I got Dr. Choe. I want to curse but, I won't. She was so awful! All she said was, "not emergency, call back Monday." She yelled it at me and hung up. Dr Check has probably not had a pregnancy for my age group because of the bad office practices. I don't know what to do I have cetrotide and gonal f. I want to call choe and ask her if I should take it. She literally hung up on me before i could say anything. Holy ****. Sorry, I had to say it. WTF, should I do!!! I am so mad.
They should give you an idea of what's going on.

Check's office can totally stink to deal with, sorry.

October 30th, 2011, 3:01 am #5

Thanks for responding. I think I am freaking because this is a repeat of my last cycle. I felt the exact pain and when I showed up for U/S on Monday the follicle was no longer there. I am not on any stims just estynil. I just know something is going on. I called Choe again. I mean, I pay alot of money to Cooper. They missed my last cycle due to the nurses and the office in general. Choe got even angrier and said, only call if you are bleeding to death. Wow, these people are so unprofessional. I like the medical approach that Check has but, you give up sanity to deal with them. Choe then called back not apologizing but, saying she heard the emotion in my voice and wanted to call back. She swore that there is no way I am ovulating if my e2 was 34 on Thursday. I swear this is a repeat of last time. They said the same thing. She also said, if I am oing it is not a follicle would be cyst. The whole conversation was insane. I am just so frustrated. I think I may drive there on Monday.
Jen, sorry you are going through this. I sympathize with you - Dr. Choe has horrible bedside manners. She was also very rude to me various times. I don't recall where you are located, are you in NYC? Can you go to Reprolab tomorrow and get a BW and US done? If your E2 was only 34 on Thursday then Choe may be right in that you can't be ovulating this quick. Or if you are ovulating, it may be a premature surge with a small follicle. What was your LH on Thursday, was it tested?

Jen
Jen

October 30th, 2011, 3:07 am #6

Maybe, I should. I use DS so even if I am oing it is a lost cycle. I also wonder if Cooper nurses read this? I am being paranoid but, maybe they don't want to help me. I mean how many times can they not get my u/s and b/w or not call back with u/s results. It is almost all of the time. IF is making me crazy. I doubt they are sabotaging me I just don't understand how I don't know what size my follicle was from Thursday. I was at Cornell in the past they had great service but, terrible protocols. I got no where with their drugs. I like Check and I like the nurses it may just be that being an out of town patient is to difficult. Thanks for letting me vent. Thank you for your caring responses. I have just been so depressed by missing my last cycle that I have become insane with not letting that happen again.

Jen
Jen

October 30th, 2011, 3:15 am #7

Jen, sorry you are going through this. I sympathize with you - Dr. Choe has horrible bedside manners. She was also very rude to me various times. I don't recall where you are located, are you in NYC? Can you go to Reprolab tomorrow and get a BW and US done? If your E2 was only 34 on Thursday then Choe may be right in that you can't be ovulating this quick. Or if you are ovulating, it may be a premature surge with a small follicle. What was your LH on Thursday, was it tested?
was 10.3 P4 0.2 FSH 7.3

I know I have o'd with LH of like 27 and with something like 70. I pray and hope she is right. Thank you for responding. Communicating with everyone that gets this really, really helps.

Thanks,

Jen

Jen
Jen

October 30th, 2011, 3:20 am #8

Hi Alima,

I am sorry you have also had a similar experience with Dr. Choe. I thought about Repro but, I would be self pay and not sure I could do that. Do you need a prescription or can I just walk in? I also don't know if it will make a difference I mean I would then need an iui and DS. I think I am stuck waiting until Monday. I am seriously wondering if I could show up at cornell and say I want to be monitored even though I haven't been there in 6 months.

alima
alima

October 30th, 2011, 3:25 am #9

I think you need a prescription. Do you have a blank one from Check that you can use? If you are self pay then it might not be worth it. Also your LH was creeping up so it may be that you are ovulating. However, if your E2 was only 34 then I am not sure it would be a mature follicle. I know I have ovulated prematurely with a small follicle so sometimes it does happen. I would probably just wait until Monday. You could take Ganirelix to stop your O, but you should really only take it if your follicle is above 10mm (most REs start it around 13mm).

Jen
Jen

October 30th, 2011, 3:37 am #10

I was so flustered on the phone with choe that I said, I have pregnyl should I take it? I meant, cetrotide. I certainly can not call her again. I asked the emergency operator if she was on call tomorrow and she is. Should I dare call tomorrow? It sucks because the office is open but, just for procedures. I am a little afraid of taking cetrotide and gonal f tonight. I have never taken it.

Confirmation of reply: