slighly OT- taxes!

slighly OT- taxes!

smrc
smrc

April 12th, 2012, 9:33 pm #1

I have been going through my medical receipts for 2011 for taxes and apart from the shell shock of the numbers involved, I have found it exhausting/emotional/draining to look back at what my DH and I went through in 2011. Not one month off - I'm sure many people on this board did the same thing.

Thanks for letting me post/vent!

Never thought tax time would be a time for reflection on IF and the struggles of it!

April 12th, 2012, 11:06 pm #2

So depressing. The only upside is getting a bit of it back. I have spent so much in the last 5 years, I could have bought a nice little condo. Oh well....we must just keep looking forward!

xoxo, Tracy

Mtoto2
Mtoto2

April 13th, 2012, 1:04 am #3

I have been going through my medical receipts for 2011 for taxes and apart from the shell shock of the numbers involved, I have found it exhausting/emotional/draining to look back at what my DH and I went through in 2011. Not one month off - I'm sure many people on this board did the same thing.

Never thought tax time would be a time for reflection on IF and the struggles of it!
I opened up the site & read your posts

ALM
ALM

April 14th, 2012, 3:30 am #4

I'm getting a bigger return than I've ever gotten! I'm relieved for it. But I didn't enjoy the spending of it. Hang in there Ladies.

Confirmation of reply: