Seriously, I can't catch a break here

Seriously, I can't catch a break here

PhoebeMass
PhoebeMass

July 2nd, 2012, 1:41 am #1

Day 19 and it looks like my cycle has started. And my mammogram results came back with them wanting a second look, which, of course, freaks me out. We had the same thing happen when we were cycling 4 years ago - then the next 2 years were normal - and now I need to go in for a second look again.

I think I should just call this. But, I need to stay positive and focus on these last two rounds (assuming 2nd mammo goes ok).

Sigh. I haven't posted often but I am always checking the board and cheering everyone on. We need a couple of BFP's! You go, ladies!

July 2nd, 2012, 1:53 am #2

Need a second look. Don't let that get to you - it's very, very common. I've always had to get an u/s after each mammo, and every time all is well. I started getting them at 35 because I have a family history. Sorry you're going through it, but I'm sure everything is fine.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

July 2nd, 2012, 3:17 am #3

Day 19 and it looks like my cycle has started. And my mammogram results came back with them wanting a second look, which, of course, freaks me out. We had the same thing happen when we were cycling 4 years ago - then the next 2 years were normal - and now I need to go in for a second look again.

I think I should just call this. But, I need to stay positive and focus on these last two rounds (assuming 2nd mammo goes ok).

Sigh. I haven't posted often but I am always checking the board and cheering everyone on. We need a couple of BFP's! You go, ladies!
Just want to echo what has been said above, a second look is often required and all is fine. Good luck on your upcoming cycle.

July 2nd, 2012, 11:31 am #4

Same here I have dense ones.../scary I know, but not a big deal

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

July 3rd, 2012, 2:01 am #5

I know how pressing the TTC quest is. But on the other hand, I really admire you for looking after your long-term health, which is ultimately the best gift you can give your child (and baby to be).

PhoebeMass
PhoebeMass

July 3rd, 2012, 9:17 pm #6

Have my follow up next week. Holding my breath until then and just hope I have the same outcome as last time. I sure appreciate the reassurances and kindness. Heartfelt thanks to each of you.

July 7th, 2012, 5:42 am #7

KNow that im in your corner in this universe!!!

anne
anne

July 10th, 2012, 1:21 am #8

the last time i went for a mam. i have fibrocystic breasts with dense tissue. i get nervous about having mams but they must be done. try not to worry...

Confirmation of reply: