Quick update (CD 10)

Quick update (CD 10)

smrc
smrc

February 18th, 2012, 7:26 pm #1

Went back in for b/w and u/s today on CD 10 (after 4 days of 75 follistim):

Follies: 17, 16.5 (up from 14 and 13.5 2 days ago)

e2 911 (!)
p4 0.52
fsh 12.4
lh 10.1

Told to do HCG tomorrow and so glad that it looks like I won't surge for at least another day (was worried about early O and C.ooper wasn't keen to let me do cetrotide (was it because they didn't want me cycling on sun/mon over the long weekend?)).

Thanks for all the posts on my numbers so far. Looks like this cycle is going ok for the most part.

SMRC

ALM
ALM

February 18th, 2012, 7:55 pm #2

Really? I've never heard of doing that in a same cycle where you were ttc? I know you are working with an RE so I'm sure they know more than me! Looks like you've got 2 viable follies - good luck!!

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

February 18th, 2012, 8:05 pm #3

e2 911 (!)
p4 0.52
fsh 12.4
lh 10.1

Told to do HCG tomorrow and so glad that it looks like I won't surge for at least another day (was worried about early O and C.ooper wasn't keen to let me do cetrotide (was it because they didn't want me cycling on sun/mon over the long weekend?)).

Thanks for all the posts on my numbers so far. Looks like this cycle is going ok for the most part.

SMRC
Nice estradiol! Looks like you are set to surge tomorrow in any case. Congratulations on getting 2 eggs this month. Happy BDing.

February 19th, 2012, 1:04 am #4

e2 911 (!)
p4 0.52
fsh 12.4
lh 10.1

SMRC
in there!! Hoping one (or both!) of those is THE egg. Good luck!

xoxo, Tracy

smrc
smrc

February 19th, 2012, 1:19 am #5

Really? I've never heard of doing that in a same cycle where you were ttc? I know you are working with an RE so I'm sure they know more than me! Looks like you've got 2 viable follies - good luck!!
Mine is just a beta trigger (HCG)! Would definitely be the wrong time for an HSG (hysterosalpingogram)!! S.

smrc
smrc

February 19th, 2012, 1:21 am #6

in there!! Hoping one (or both!) of those is THE egg. Good luck!

xoxo, Tracy
Although I have been at this for so long it's hard to be too hopeful!! At least all seems aligned for our best chances. Hope you're having a good weekend! SMRC

smrc
smrc

February 19th, 2012, 1:22 am #7

Nice estradiol! Looks like you are set to surge tomorrow in any case. Congratulations on getting 2 eggs this month. Happy BDing.
and separately I had the name of another TO RE to share - I will send it in short email. SMRC

ALM
ALM

February 19th, 2012, 1:56 am #8

Mine is just a beta trigger (HCG)! Would definitely be the wrong time for an HSG (hysterosalpingogram)!! S.
yes! Duh. I'm so out there these days! :) n/t GL!!

February 19th, 2012, 3:12 am #9

e2 911 (!)
p4 0.52
fsh 12.4
lh 10.1

SMRC
Good luck! Maybe there is another one hanging around, too?

Fingers crossed for you.

February 19th, 2012, 4:16 am #10

e2 911 (!)
p4 0.52
fsh 12.4
lh 10.1

SMRC
So glad to see such great numbers. I think the HCG timing will be just perfect since your LH is now starting to climb. It will just give you an additional boost to release the eggs. I'm so excited for you!

Confirmation of reply: