question for BD

question for BD

September 21st, 2011, 11:41 pm #1

BD, are you familiar with Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET)? I went to a Chiro this week that specializes in this. The concept makes sense to me, but I am not sure if it is a gimmick. As soon as I signed up for treatment with her, she did only 5 minutes of Chiro work, gave me a spray that I am supposed to take, and then sent me on my way. She is out of network, so none of it is covered by insurance. Not sure if it is worth it, or just go to a normal chiropractor that is in network.

BabyDance
BabyDance

September 21st, 2011, 11:57 pm #2

I'm familiar with it, but I don't use it myself. I feel if you are doing this for fertility, as long as they actually mobilize your lower back, and really take a look at your lumbars and pelvis, then you are ok with where you are. What kind of spray did she give you?

September 22nd, 2011, 12:34 am #3

So your feeling is that I can just go to a regular chiropractor then - anyone that can look at my lumbar and pelvis. She gave me a spray that I think "decongests" your allergy point. It is a spray particularly for NET, called allergy spray. She said that I am overloaded by stress and it is showing up in my body through blockages in my nervous system. So, I guess one of the blockages is in the allergy point. I think next time I go, she might try to sell me another one of these sprays (maybe for another point?). I don't plan to buy any more however.

BabyDance
BabyDance

September 22nd, 2011, 12:38 am #4

What she is doing is a very effective technique for allergies, but I really think you need a good old fashioned adjustment for fertility, so yes, go to the one in your plan then. The kiss principle applies here - keep it simple stupid. It's especially important to check the third lumbar for fertility.

September 22nd, 2011, 12:40 am #5

thx BD (n/t)

Confirmation of reply: