My embie made a day 6 blast

My embie made a day 6 blast

February 17th, 2012, 8:10 pm #1

I am so thankful! Not the greatest quality, but it proves that I can make blast, not just crappy day 3 4-cell embryos throughout my medium to high stim IVF tenure.

I really think I have found the way that will work for my body. I got a lot of inspiration from this site because so many people with high FSH and DOR found success naturally, which tells me that maybe older women should go for milder stim.

I will keep reporting my situation in my future cycles.

PhoebeMass
PhoebeMass

February 17th, 2012, 8:11 pm #2

I've been following you from the sidelines. Way to go, Blast! I believe you are banking. If so, keep those blasts coming! Congratulations, MIR!

February 17th, 2012, 8:16 pm #3

I am really convinced that unless you are great responder, milder stim working with fewer number of eggs is the way to go for our age group. Hope to hear great news from you soon!

summerwind03
summerwind03

February 17th, 2012, 10:13 pm #4

I am so thankful! Not the greatest quality, but it proves that I can make blast, not just crappy day 3 4-cell embryos throughout my medium to high stim IVF tenure.

I really think I have found the way that will work for my body. I got a lot of inspiration from this site because so many people with high FSH and DOR found success naturally, which tells me that maybe older women should go for milder stim.

I think your approach is really intriguing and I hope it works. Please keep us updated.

anne
anne

February 17th, 2012, 11:28 pm #5

best of luck!

Jamie
Jamie

February 17th, 2012, 11:54 pm #6

Yes, definitely keep us posted! Cheering for you!

anon10
anon10

February 18th, 2012, 1:32 am #7

Sending you all the best!

beetle
beetle

February 18th, 2012, 1:40 am #8

awesome-ness

February 18th, 2012, 3:34 am #9

Wow, that's great. Congratulations

B.
B.

February 18th, 2012, 6:33 am #10

happy to read your news MIR

Confirmation of reply: