Mrs. McIrish

Mrs. McIrish

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

June 23rd, 2012, 12:50 pm #1

Hi sweetie,

Read your post below and just wanted to say that I hope this cycle surprises you and you find success. The article posted was great. If you are looking for additional support, try the boards at www. Resolve.org. There are also many local resolve groups that meet. Take care and all the best.

smrc
smrc

June 23rd, 2012, 2:02 pm #2

as I followed your last cycle. As someone who couldn't even make embies on at least 4 IVF attempts (best we did was 1 5-cell), I know how heartbreaking and frustrating the whole process is and I really feel for you, although you did get good fertilization and that is something. Sending sticky thoughts and an unexpected surprise this cycle, but also strength/peace as to any next steps/your and your DH's path forward.

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

June 24th, 2012, 1:27 am #3

Hi sweetie,

Read your post below and just wanted to say that I hope this cycle surprises you and you find success. The article posted was great. If you are looking for additional support, try the boards at www. Resolve.org. There are also many local resolve groups that meet. Take care and all the best.
I really appreciate it ladies. I am getting a new kitten in the morning to try to help lift my spirits. Part of me wishes that I could continue to cycle to keep looking for the one good egg but all my embryos in 2 years have been poor quality and I think it is just time to stop.

Kim
Kim

June 25th, 2012, 11:43 am #4

Hi sweetie,

I too secretly wish you luck this cycle! My DH and I are in a similar situation where we are almost at the end of the line. I'd love to keep going too but it has been a long haul and DH and I are ready to move on too! If you decide to stop the fertility treatments, I hope you still try the old fashioned way...you just never know!!

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

June 25th, 2012, 1:45 pm #5

Thanks for your support Kim. We will still continue to try the old-fashioned way for a little while but I am BRCA1+ and have to have my ovaries out "soon". I am not ready to do that just yet as I am not ready to face surgical menopause after all this IF crap so maybe a good egg will pop out before I evict the ovaries! GL to you as well.

Confirmation of reply: