MIR

MIR

December 24th, 2011, 1:23 am #1

Wanted to wish you well on your recovery and let you know how much of a role model you are. Always there to offer support and guidance, and when faced with this procedure, you move forward and through it with positive attitude. Surely you are a special woman.

S

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

December 24th, 2011, 4:45 am #2

It seems from your below post that your procedure went well. I only come on this board 1-2 times per wk these days and I missed why you needed a hysterectomy??? I thought you were still cycling and embryo banking. So sorry.

Regardless, I hope your holidays go well and that you continue to recovery.

futurebeauty

December 24th, 2011, 6:41 am #3

Wanted to wish you well on your recovery and let you know how much of a role model you are. Always there to offer support and guidance, and when faced with this procedure, you move forward and through it with positive attitude. Surely you are a special woman.

S
Thanks a lot!

December 24th, 2011, 6:44 am #4

It seems from your below post that your procedure went well. I only come on this board 1-2 times per wk these days and I missed why you needed a hysterectomy??? I thought you were still cycling and embryo banking. So sorry.

futurebeauty
I needed it because the medium high stims I went through set off a precancerous situation in my uterus, which is also why I am pro low stim. Of course my body may work very differently from most people, so I am sure stim in general is still very safe.

Life may present many unpleasant surprises but I believe that god has a special plan for all of us. We will get there one day.

Jamie
Jamie

December 24th, 2011, 2:20 pm #5

futurebeauty
Hope you have a very speedy recovery! I really appreciate all the information you bring to the board. Happy holidays!

December 24th, 2011, 5:09 pm #6

I needed it because the medium high stims I went through set off a precancerous situation in my uterus, which is also why I am pro low stim. Of course my body may work very differently from most people, so I am sure stim in general is still very safe.

Life may present many unpleasant surprises but I believe that god has a special plan for all of us. We will get there one day.
Hi, it sounds like the surgery went well. Hoping for a speedy recovery for you! How did you get tested for a precancerous situation in your uterus? I also did high stims before I moved onto low stim/natural cycles. Is there some diagnostic test or some symptoms that you saw that led you to that diagnosis?

Also, I just wanted to say that I admire how you are approaching this IF. You are really strong, and seem to take things in stride. I know I would have been an emotional wreck if I had to do a hysterectomy.

December 24th, 2011, 5:26 pm #7

and my E2 remained very high, my lining was also unusually thick. For precaution my RE suggests hysteroscopy and D&C to do a biopsy on lining, and I am glad she did. Because the multiple stim cycles somehow set my body into the perpetual high estrogen pump-out stage and eventually caused precancerous lining growth in the uterus, and with such thick lining embryos couldn't implant anyway.

So if anyone here sees irregular bleeding and U/S on uterine lining that is unusually thick, she should try to do a biopsy to rule out some nasty possibilities.

December 24th, 2011, 7:19 pm #8

Your way too. Hope you have s restful Holiday season. Keep us posted on how you are.

xoxo,
Tracy

ALM
ALM

December 24th, 2011, 7:58 pm #9

S
(((((MIR)))))

I thought I read something about this but assumed I was wrong, and that you meant a hysteroscopy. Now I'm seeing that you did mean hysteroctomy. You seem to be in good spirits. I truly hope your personal situation is such that a surrogate is a possibility for you. If not that, that you find peace and are able to move onto another path to motherhood.

Hugs, Peace, and Blessings to you.

ALM

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

December 24th, 2011, 8:05 pm #10

Your way too. Hope you have s restful Holiday season. Keep us posted on how you are.

xoxo,
Tracy

I know that you said below that you were doing pretty good when you first finished your surgery...I'm hoping that you continue to feel well. Have a great holiday.

Confirmation of reply: