Mini IVF

Mini IVF

Jennifer
Jennifer

June 19th, 2012, 8:55 pm #1

Can you guys explain to me exactly what this is? ANyone had success with it?

June 21st, 2012, 7:24 pm #2

Hello Jennifer, my name is Rodney and I work at Laurel Fertility Care, and I wanted to provide you with a link to our information as is relates to Minimal Stimulation IVF. You are also free to contact me or the office for additional information. I also wanted to tell you that we have had numerous successes with minimal IVF, we are one of the few practices in Northern California preforming this procedure and we do it because of the success rates we have. If there is any information we can help with please let me know. I would be happy to help

http://www.laurelfertility.com/treatmen ... t/mini-ivf

June 22nd, 2012, 7:03 pm #3

and it is not older women friendly.

I checked with you guys earlier this year and decided that you guys don't have a competent lab to begin with. How many live births do you have for above 45? ZERO. How many ongoing pregnancies for above 45? ANOTHER GLARING ZERO

June 22nd, 2012, 7:36 pm #4

Dr. Angle has been doing Vitrification since 2005, when she became the lab director for Laurel in 2008 she began doing vitrification here as well. I am sorry if you are misinformed. As far as Live Birth's for over 45, those who carry to term are lucky and we applaud them. We are willing to work with anyone, yet we are also factual of their testing to assure they are well informed of the outcomes. My provision of educational link to Minimal Stimulation information was to provide a service not to open myself up for attack. If there is anyone else who would like factual information we are always willing and able to provide any resource information to anyone who wishes to obtain it. At times that information is on our site, other times it is on another site and we provide those links as well. It was my understanding that this board was one that requested information and an information share. That is all I did. I again am sorry that you have misinformation and you feel the need to attack someone who simply reached out to help someone. I have NO IDEA where the OP lives so to think that I was attempting to have them come to my practice is quite far off and would be selfish, that is something I am not. The information was provided in good faith. Best of luck to you and all that are on their personal journey! Rodney R. Craig PhD

June 22nd, 2012, 7:45 pm #5

And I was informed that you don't have vitrification, and you don't provide minimal stimulation to age 35 or above. Not only that, I was presented the DE speech. I am currently cycling at a much more older women friendly clinic that specializes in mini-IVF and they have gotten many 44+ women pregnant and live births just last year.

I also asked about the live birth rate and ongoing pregnancy rate for women above 45, to which your staff replied zero.

Jennifer
Jennifer

June 22nd, 2012, 8:09 pm #6

MIR,

where are you cycling? I live in NYC, cant do Cali

Jamie
Jamie

June 22nd, 2012, 11:01 pm #7

Hello Jennifer, my name is Rodney and I work at Laurel Fertility Care, and I wanted to provide you with a link to our information as is relates to Minimal Stimulation IVF. You are also free to contact me or the office for additional information. I also wanted to tell you that we have had numerous successes with minimal IVF, we are one of the few practices in Northern California preforming this procedure and we do it because of the success rates we have. If there is any information we can help with please let me know. I would be happy to help

http://www.laurelfertility.com/treatmen ... t/mini-ivf
With all respect, we really don't want advertising type postings on here. It is one thing for those of us who have had experience to share unbiased information, but you are obviously a biased source trying to drum up business. That is not what this board is about.

BTW, regarding vitrification, I'd be shocked if your clinic had been doing it since 2005. Many of the best clinics switched around 2008/2009--do you guys even have SART data?

Jamie
Jamie

June 22nd, 2012, 11:02 pm #8

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sectio ... id=7016829

They fertilized the wife's eggs with another man's sperm, destroyed the embryos without permission, then would not refund the money for the cycle. Astonishing!

June 25th, 2012, 5:19 pm #9

MIR,

where are you cycling? I live in NYC, cant do Cali
http://www.newhopefertility.com/

I hope this is helpful Jennifer.

Confirmation of reply: