Mini IVF ir Low Stim in the Boston area

Mini IVF ir Low Stim in the Boston area

July 15th, 2012, 1:24 am #1

Im currently seeing Dr Cardone, who is great, but he does neither of these approaches. Anyone know of a place in Boston area where they are doing Mini IVFs ir low stim?

Has anyone been able to get there re to try low stim protocols that typically arent offered?
Im a bit ahead of myself, but im trying to be prepared for anything. First IVF will be soon!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 15th, 2012, 7:37 am #2

Hi
I have worked with Dr Oskowitz at BIVF for a lie stim.
It worked much better for me as far as being able to get to a retrieval instead of canceling
Violet

Jainee
Jainee

July 15th, 2012, 11:17 am #3

what was your protocol? NT

July 15th, 2012, 3:00 pm #4

Im currently seeing Dr Cardone, who is great, but he does neither of these approaches. Anyone know of a place in Boston area where they are doing Mini IVFs ir low stim?

Has anyone been able to get there re to try low stim protocols that typically arent offered?
Im a bit ahead of myself, but im trying to be prepared for anything. First IVF will be soon!!!
and he only asked me to try natural IUI, that's why I left. Good luck with your treatment.

Violet
Violet

July 16th, 2012, 10:49 am #5

what was your protocol? NT
Hi,
I did a number of things.

300 Gonal with Luveris
No Meds at all...natural cycle
175 Gonal with Luveris

My best cycles were the 300 Gonal and Natural. I had great embryos both cycles. Was able to get pg on the 300 Gonal but had a miscarriage.

It really comes down to what works for your body.
GL!
Violet

jainee
jainee

July 16th, 2012, 3:01 pm #6

thanks nt

July 18th, 2012, 1:59 am #7

Hi,
I did a number of things.

300 Gonal with Luveris
No Meds at all...natural cycle
175 Gonal with Luveris

My best cycles were the 300 Gonal and Natural. I had great embryos both cycles. Was able to get pg on the 300 Gonal but had a miscarriage.

It really comes down to what works for your body.
GL!
Violet
Were you ama/ high fsh when the Doc worked with you? Was he eager or just willing?

D

Confirmation of reply: