Looks like I have 2 blasts this cycle

Looks like I have 2 blasts this cycle

MIR
MIR

May 13th, 2012, 2:02 am #1

1 day 5 frozen already, highest grade at my clinic, another compacting morula which they expect to make day 6 blast tomorrow. Another morula still in culture that I don't expect to make it.

Hopefully I just need one more cycle so that I will have 6 blasts for genetic testing.

LadyG
LadyG

May 13th, 2012, 2:49 am #2

Low stim is really working for you! You should have a good shot of at least 1 normal with 6 blasts...

Tracy
Tracy

May 13th, 2012, 2:52 am #3

1 day 5 frozen already, highest grade at my clinic, another compacting morula which they expect to make day 6 blast tomorrow. Another morula still in culture that I don't expect to make it.

Hopefully I just need one more cycle so that I will have 6 blasts for genetic testing.
That is wonderful news! So once you get 6 for testing you will transfer? Sounds like you will have a great shot!

xoxo, Tracy

Jamie
Jamie

May 13th, 2012, 3:48 am #4

I knew you'd have six blasts by summer! Will be so exciting to get the CGH results! Congratulations!

anne
anne

May 13th, 2012, 4:28 am #5

good luck! n/t

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

May 13th, 2012, 11:22 am #6

That's excellent news n/t

Al
Al

May 13th, 2012, 12:59 pm #7

6 blasts is a huge number. Go you ! Your clinic sounds amazing. Wish I lived closer and was reading this 4 years ago...

Best of luck

Al

Kim
Kim

May 13th, 2012, 2:02 pm #8

That's wonderful! If you have a few normals, when will you transfer to GS? n/t

BabyDance
BabyDance

May 13th, 2012, 3:09 pm #9

congrats. nt.

TenaciousB
TenaciousB

May 13th, 2012, 7:16 pm #10

This is wonderful new, MIR!!!! Congrats!

Confirmation of reply: