immune question

immune question

beetle21
beetle21

July 30th, 2012, 11:15 pm #1

I have heard on this board that a popular immune testing place to go is A.lan B.eer, I was talking to SI.RM las Vegas, and they recommend Repro.ductive Im.munology Associates. Can anyone shed some light on a decent/best/preferred place to go?

I hear not all labs are created equal here. ( New Zealander living in LA)

Kim
Kim

July 30th, 2012, 11:37 pm #2

Alan Be.er ordered bloodwork for me through 2 places - LabC.orp (locally done at a Lab.Corp branch - although found out they had to ship 5 lab tests out) and another set of bw from Labor.a.tory for Repro.ductive Med.icine and Immuno.logy in Califor.nia (but had my blood drawn at a local lab to overnight to this place). The Repro place is only one of two labs in the entire country that does this immune (NK cell, etc.) testing. So I'd say that S.IRM should tell you that no matter who orders the immune tests, they all get sent to one of two labs in the country!

BroodyHen
BroodyHen

August 1st, 2012, 3:09 pm #3

I have heard on this board that a popular immune testing place to go is A.lan B.eer, I was talking to SI.RM las Vegas, and they recommend Repro.ductive Im.munology Associates. Can anyone shed some light on a decent/best/preferred place to go?

I hear not all labs are created equal here. ( New Zealander living in LA)
i go to the b.eer center and am happy with the care.

beetle21
beetle21

August 3rd, 2012, 11:20 pm #4

Thanks girls, I am covering all bases, I am hoping I have nothing, but I have been doing IVF for a while now, and can't believe I am not pregnant yet! ( got my DD on first go)

Confirmation of reply: