Hello Im back,

Hello Im back,

June 25th, 2012, 11:56 pm #1

At least if Dr Cardone will still see me. Im oushing 44 and need to see mt stats, but... Ill be checking most recent posts to see whats up. but Id love to hear from any of you. Wassup?

June 26th, 2012, 12:29 am #2

Hi Im new here but hello and welcome!

June 26th, 2012, 12:35 am #3

Thnks nt

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

June 26th, 2012, 11:45 am #4

At least if Dr Cardone will still see me. Im oushing 44 and need to see mt stats, but... Ill be checking most recent posts to see whats up. but Id love to hear from any of you. Wassup?
Hi Darrius,

So good to see you posting again! I hope that Dr. Cardone will see you and that all goes well. Since it looks like you will be cycling again soon, I'm hoping that this means that things lcalmed down a bit for you. Wishing you the best of luck and hope all is well with you.

June 26th, 2012, 11:52 pm #5

Well I have a consult on the 5th. We'll see what he says. I have secured a decent fulltime position, so, while I still have catching up to do financially, I don't have time to wait on this.

I will get some labs done beforehand, hopefully my tsh is back in normal range (but ive read stress can negatively impact Thyroid function, so we'll see. Hoping to get a in a couple months of minimal coverage (we'll see).

How are things with you? Whatare you up to on ttc and other counts?

Al
Al

June 27th, 2012, 6:10 am #6

Hi Darrias

I'm still here.....although not as often and mostly looking at the DE board these days. I'm so glad to hear things are looking up in terms of work, and I hope you get success . I'll be looking forward to your updates

Al

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

June 28th, 2012, 2:58 am #7

Well I have a consult on the 5th. We'll see what he says. I have secured a decent fulltime position, so, while I still have catching up to do financially, I don't have time to wait on this.

I will get some labs done beforehand, hopefully my tsh is back in normal range (but ive read stress can negatively impact Thyroid function, so we'll see. Hoping to get a in a couple months of minimal coverage (we'll see).

How are things with you? Whatare you up to on ttc and other counts?
So glad to hear that you found a decent position and now you can soon move forward with some cycles. I hope your TSH levels are doing okay. AFM, I'm about to do a donor egg cycle so we shall see;) Otherwise, I'm doing okay.Please don't be a stranger!!!

July 7th, 2012, 5:51 am #8

Hi Darrias

I'm still here.....although not as often and mostly looking at the DE board these days. I'm so glad to hear things are looking up in terms of work, and I hope you get success . I'll be looking forward to your updates

Al
I posted q's with an update today. Maybe you have some thoughts? How are things going with you. IUI's? Medicated? Have you ever tried clomid?

Here I am, back with the multiple q's already.

Any I really Miss ZakiaZahra too!

Confirmation of reply: