Grateful for this board

Grateful for this board

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

October 19th, 2011, 4:47 pm #1

I'm heading out to Australia tonight for a couple of weeks for work. I'll ride out the rest of the 2ww, and hopefully find a friendly local clinic to do my beta and (if the last 2 years is anything to go by) my day 3 bloods and ultrasound for next cycle.

I just wanted to say thanks and good luck to everyone. I'm brand new on this board and really, what an amazing, bright, brave and thoughtful group of people you are. You have helped me so much already and I really can't believe how much I am already following everyone's stories and waiting for news. Thank you and warmest good luck wishes to all of you.

Adee
Adee

October 19th, 2011, 4:58 pm #2

With everything!

October 19th, 2011, 5:45 pm #3

I'm heading out to Australia tonight for a couple of weeks for work. I'll ride out the rest of the 2ww, and hopefully find a friendly local clinic to do my beta and (if the last 2 years is anything to go by) my day 3 bloods and ultrasound for next cycle.

I just wanted to say thanks and good luck to everyone. I'm brand new on this board and really, what an amazing, bright, brave and thoughtful group of people you are. You have helped me so much already and I really can't believe how much I am already following everyone's stories and waiting for news. Thank you and warmest good luck wishes to all of you.
and I'm sending ++ thoughts for your beta! I am glad you found our board, I have made so many good friends here. It is an amazing group. Update us when you get back!

xoxo, Tracy

BabyDance
BabyDance

October 19th, 2011, 5:45 pm #4

Have a great trip!! nt.

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

October 19th, 2011, 6:57 pm #5

Warm wishes and prayers for all of you.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

October 20th, 2011, 12:01 am #6

You also add so much to this board. Its been great getting to know you. Have a wonderful trip!!

Confirmation of reply: