freaking crazy-warning possible tmi

freaking crazy-warning possible tmi

anne
anne

March 7th, 2012, 12:08 am #1

okay so last night i was feeling like i was going to start my period soon. i just started back drinking raspberry tea so i thought my lining was about to build up and i started taking vitamin e to help with night heat. i also started holy basil this week.

late this afternoon i was taking a pee and when i wiped i had a ton of cm! and it wasn't slightly red either. it kind of felt the way it did 20 years ago.

i'm wondering if i'm about to ov or if i already did last night? normally this symptom is before but considering my age and terrible numbers i wonder if everything is out of whack?

i just wrote to the doc to see what he had to say, but what do ya'll think? i will definitely be bd'ing tonight and kicking myself that we didn't do it last night!

March 7th, 2012, 12:24 am #2

when I first started my journey I was doing at home inseminations and I went to this class that taught how to do that and track your cycle, etc. and I learned how to check my cervix. It has been an invaluable tool, even when I'm going to an RE because sometimes our cycles go really fast or are out of sync. If I could check and my cervix was open and I had EWCM, I was always about to O. Taking Charge of your Fertility talks about it too. Good luck and get to BD'ing!

xoxo, Tracy

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

March 7th, 2012, 12:49 am #3

okay so last night i was feeling like i was going to start my period soon. i just started back drinking raspberry tea so i thought my lining was about to build up and i started taking vitamin e to help with night heat. i also started holy basil this week.

late this afternoon i was taking a pee and when i wiped i had a ton of cm! and it wasn't slightly red either. it kind of felt the way it did 20 years ago.

i'm wondering if i'm about to ov or if i already did last night? normally this symptom is before but considering my age and terrible numbers i wonder if everything is out of whack?

i just wrote to the doc to see what he had to say, but what do ya'll think? i will definitely be bd'ing tonight and kicking myself that we didn't do it last night!
Dr. Sami David's really great book about fertility says that your most fertile day is your last day of EWCM. Looks like tonight is the night! Enjoy.

March 7th, 2012, 1:20 am #4

when I first started my journey I was doing at home inseminations and I went to this class that taught how to do that and track your cycle, etc. and I learned how to check my cervix. It has been an invaluable tool, even when I'm going to an RE because sometimes our cycles go really fast or are out of sync. If I could check and my cervix was open and I had EWCM, I was always about to O. Taking Charge of your Fertility talks about it too. Good luck and get to BD'ing!

xoxo, Tracy

I bought Sami David's book and have read about how to do the self-check but just can't get the hang of it! Wish there was a class here (although that would be the most way-out after work class I'd ever taken

Al

March 7th, 2012, 4:36 am #5

written by the woman who taught the class. http://www.amazon.com/New-View-Womans-B ... im_sbs_b_1

Maybe it could be found at a used bookstore. It is fantastic. She actually taught us how to use a speculum, flashlight and a mirror so we can actually see our cervix! It was super cool. We didn't actually do it there in the class. LOL! But I was confident enough to do it when I got home. That is the only way I can really tell what is going on with my cervix. Doing it by touch was just too hard to actually tell what was going on.

xoxo, Tracy

March 7th, 2012, 1:49 pm #6

Your own speculum!? I am in awe.......

I'll see if I can get hold of the book . Thanks

Al

anne
anne

March 7th, 2012, 4:45 pm #7

written by the woman who taught the class. http://www.amazon.com/New-View-Womans-B ... im_sbs_b_1

Maybe it could be found at a used bookstore. It is fantastic. She actually taught us how to use a speculum, flashlight and a mirror so we can actually see our cervix! It was super cool. We didn't actually do it there in the class. LOL! But I was confident enough to do it when I got home. That is the only way I can really tell what is going on with my cervix. Doing it by touch was just too hard to actually tell what was going on.

xoxo, Tracy
that is awesome, but what if it's tilted? i've had that problem. where do you get the equipment?

i wrote to my doc and he thinks i may have ov'd. the question is when? was it the night before when i was feeling like i was going to start my cycle? i was asleep btw when i felt it; you know the paralysis phase where you know what's going on but can't move.

i'm just worried that because of my high fsh and advanced age that i may have ov'd before i got cm. any ideas on that?

BroodyHen
BroodyHen

March 7th, 2012, 5:42 pm #8

Dr. Sami David's really great book about fertility says that your most fertile day is your last day of EWCM. Looks like tonight is the night! Enjoy.
i have the same understanding as antonialisa. some women do get EWCM after ovulation, but usually it is the best sign that it is time to BD! i hope you got some sperms up there. when in doubt, BD!! good luck, anne.

March 8th, 2012, 7:17 pm #9

One of my earlier m/c I ov on day 29 with cm- go for it- even though that ended badly it gave me some faith
Good luck
X

anne
anne

March 8th, 2012, 9:33 pm #10

i appreciate your input. i would be happy to have any hope as i have not really had a good implantion in nigh on 8 years...

Confirmation of reply: