Fertilization Report- Good News!!

Fertilization Report- Good News!!

October 15th, 2011, 2:25 pm #1

Hi ladies,

I just got the call....7 out of 8 of my follies were mature and 7 out of 7 fertilized!! I am sooo relieved!! They gave me the choice as to whether to do a Day 3 or Day 5 transfer and I said Day 5. Dr. T likes to do a Day 5 if there are at least 5 embies..so..I'm going for it. Transfer on Wednesday unless I guess something happens unexpectedly by Monday morning. Otherwise, they will give me an update on my embies on Monday. Thank you so much for listening to me yesterday as well as your support and positive energy. I re-read each of your messages this morning to put myself in the right frame of mind.

BabyDance
BabyDance

October 15th, 2011, 2:33 pm #2

Kick your feet up and enjoy the next few days. You are in this!!!! XOXO BD

October 15th, 2011, 3:05 pm #3

Hi ladies,

I just got the call....7 out of 8 of my follies were mature and 7 out of 7 fertilized!! I am sooo relieved!! They gave me the choice as to whether to do a Day 3 or Day 5 transfer and I said Day 5. Dr. T likes to do a Day 5 if there are at least 5 embies..so..I'm going for it. Transfer on Wednesday unless I guess something happens unexpectedly by Monday morning. Otherwise, they will give me an update on my embies on Monday. Thank you so much for listening to me yesterday as well as your support and positive energy. I re-read each of your messages this morning to put myself in the right frame of mind.
wow, excellent batch of quality

October 15th, 2011, 3:17 pm #4

Hi ladies,

So glad to hear all the mature ones fertilized. I hope you can rest your mind now.

Lady G
Lady G

October 15th, 2011, 4:06 pm #5

Hi ladies,

what great news. these milestones keep me going and give hope!

October 15th, 2011, 4:18 pm #6

Hi ladies,

I knew it was going to be OK!

Alli
Alli

October 15th, 2011, 4:47 pm #7

Hi ladies,

Will u transfer all? I am soooo hoping this works.

Alli
Alli

October 15th, 2011, 4:48 pm #8

As reiterated below, all is out of your hands now. You've done what you can.

October 15th, 2011, 5:29 pm #9

Hi ladies,

Fantastic

October 15th, 2011, 5:48 pm #10

Hi ladies,

I just have a really good feeling about this cycle!! Hey, are you doing CoQ10? If so what dose? I want to get back on my supplements this month.

xoxo, Tracy

Confirmation of reply: