desperate for advice ya'll.

desperate for advice ya'll.

anne
anne

July 17th, 2012, 11:01 pm #1

son of a b****, my husband is in another state and i am showing that i am either about to ov or else i just have. i haven't been keeping track really since he's gone and i am busy with getting ready for the move. i haven't had af in months.

it never fails that the minute i stop keeping track i ov!!!

should i try to hold it off? i have some leftover ganirelix. i'm flying out to see him this weekend will ganirelix put it off until friday?

Kim
Kim

July 17th, 2012, 11:39 pm #2

think that putting O off that long would not be too good! Can you fly out there for a quick trip today? How far is he? I'd opt for a quick flight!

anne
anne

July 17th, 2012, 11:55 pm #3

i cannot afford a 1k plane trip and he's there on business anyway and not alone. it's only 3 days away...would it not work for that long? i guess i'm screwed if it won't put it off long. i was thinking that i could take it and then do a trigger shot before i left for the airport.

funny thing is i started taking menopause herbs about 2 weeks ago. was getting warm flushes pretty consistantly. not taking anything but supps and herbs now. also started working out yesterday.

BabyDance
BabyDance

July 18th, 2012, 12:06 am #4

son of a b****, my husband is in another state and i am showing that i am either about to ov or else i just have. i haven't been keeping track really since he's gone and i am busy with getting ready for the move. i haven't had af in months.

it never fails that the minute i stop keeping track i ov!!!

should i try to hold it off? i have some leftover ganirelix. i'm flying out to see him this weekend will ganirelix put it off until friday?
If you can go tomorrow, and you just had a positive, then yes, take it, but the weekend? I don't know if it will hold off long enough..

anne
anne

July 18th, 2012, 1:37 am #5

i've been feeling funny in that area and thought i would take a pee test. the second line was turning dark.

BD
BD

July 18th, 2012, 2:50 am #6

Yes, take it. Otherwise, I don't think it would be helpful..

Kim
Kim

July 18th, 2012, 1:57 pm #7

So you hubby is not alone...sure that he is alone sometime.....yeesh! Could you drive out to where your DH is staying? Hey, I've driven crazy hours to get to an out of state RE's office once b/c I missed my flight out due to work and no other flights since it was so late!!! Sure it is not the smartest thing to do though!

In any event, it is a good sign that you got a surge this time out...maybe it will kick start something!

anne
anne

July 19th, 2012, 4:27 am #8

i really appreciate it. it's a 16 hour drive and my poc car won't make it that far; besides i'm due to fly out friday afternoon.

i'm not going to worry about it at this point. the line didn't get any darker today.

thanks for all the advice guys.

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

July 20th, 2012, 1:42 am #9

THanks so much for caring and following my journey. I'll let you know how everything goes. I just got AF yesterday and I was very sad - more than usual. If everything goes according to plan, I will have my DE cycle Aug/Sep and we will have to use contraception this time (kind of silly). Still, I was hoping to get lucky just in time to cancel my DE and have my miracle OE baby. But it didn't happen.

But most of the time I'm excited about DE - something that may actually work!! Good luck selling your house and moving on to the next stage. What makes me happy about it is reading the DE PG board - those ladies seem so happy!

All my best wishes to you, Anne.

anne
anne

July 28th, 2012, 7:25 am #10

that's so nice girl, i haven't been on in awhile. my car crapped out and i've just been so busy. still...no af. i guess i just worked the girls too hard and they've shut down. i'm very sad when i think about it which isn't too often right now.

please make sure to let me know how you get on; if you get a chance send me the link to the de board will you?

best of luck my dear.

Confirmation of reply: