CO10Q

CO10Q

Kim
Kim

April 1st, 2012, 8:56 pm #1

Do you continue to take COQ10 throughout your cycle? If not, why?

smrc
smrc

April 1st, 2012, 11:54 pm #2

even during 2WW (and I do this), so will be interested to see what responses you get. SMRC

Kim
Kim

April 2nd, 2012, 12:13 am #3

and wondered if taking during FP to save $'s? Or just wondering if there was a reason not to take during LP?

April 2nd, 2012, 12:34 am #4

I had been taking it (along with other supplements) for a few months when I got pg with ds. I'm pretty sure I only stopped once I got a bfp.

Kim
Kim

April 2nd, 2012, 3:44 am #5

Thanks!

April 2nd, 2012, 12:31 pm #6

I was looking at Pur.ita.n's Pri;de and it was really cheap for both CoQ10 and Ubiquinol. I was wondering if anyone is using this brand? I usually use Sol;gar but the cost starts to really add up, so I was considering switching but of course I wonder how can they offer it this cheap if everyone else is almost twice the price?

Kim
Kim

April 2nd, 2012, 2:17 pm #7

The only thing I read when taking a quick peek at Pur.it.an's Pr.ide COQ10 is that it is cheap and a couple of reviewers wanted to know what is the source of manufacturer.

I buy my COQ10 and Ubiquitol from vita.min world - which manufacturers all out of Long Island, NY. You can buy at one of many retailers or online too. The shipping is cheap.

The only thing that matters is to make sure it has some form of oil (olive or rice bran oil) to make it more readily absorbed. Sorry not to know much more than this.

Mtoto2
Mtoto2

April 2nd, 2012, 7:54 pm #8

I was looking at Pur.ita.n's Pri;de and it was really cheap for both CoQ10 and Ubiquinol. I was wondering if anyone is using this brand? I usually use Sol;gar but the cost starts to really add up, so I was considering switching but of course I wonder how can they offer it this cheap if everyone else is almost twice the price?
to have CoQ10 + Ubiquinol combo. I had gone 2 Wholefoods a couple of weeks ago to buy Ubiquinol & one of the employees discouraged me saying that it's overpriced & you get the same effect by increasing your CoQ10 dosage Don't know what to make of that. In the meantime, I've been taking liquid CoQ10 because they claim it's got a higher absorption rate.

mm
mm

April 3rd, 2012, 11:26 am #9

http://inhumanexperiment.blogspot.ca/20 ... uinol.html

Kim
Kim

April 3rd, 2012, 1:41 pm #10

Thanks for the link to COQ10 Info

Confirmation of reply: