Can you recommend a board...

Can you recommend a board...

Adee
Adee

October 22nd, 2011, 2:27 pm #1

Hi all,
Even with the help of Progesterone I do not cycle, so I do not have many hopes with regards to this effort I'm making to conceive.
My mom used to have regular periods until she was 58!
why isn't it the same with me?!?

DS moved out to live with a friend. My two best friends, would not meet with me in the presence of their DH. Only one of them told me that it's because I'm a threat now.

I'm trying hard not to be drawn into self pity for being alone now.
I cannot afford therapy, so, can you maybe refer me to a good board like this one to throw some lines there?

October 22nd, 2011, 2:50 pm #2

I'm sorry to hear you are having such a hard time right now. I hope you feel better.
Last edited by Raindrops1 on October 22nd, 2011, 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adee
Adee

October 22nd, 2011, 9:33 pm #3

Thank you n/t

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

October 22nd, 2011, 9:35 pm #4

Hi all,
Even with the help of Progesterone I do not cycle, so I do not have many hopes with regards to this effort I'm making to conceive.

DS moved out to live with a friend. My two best friends, would not meet with me in the presence of their DH. Only one of them told me that it's because I'm a threat now.

I cannot afford therapy, so, can you maybe refer me to a good board like this one to throw some lines there?
First of all..so sorry that you have to go through this. Just try to hang in there. Anyway, here are a coupe of boards that might be helpful. The first one is the Resolve message boards. I know that they set up group meetings for people here in the states with and without therapists...not sure about outside of the U.S. but if you do some poking around on the site, you might find something. However, the boards are pretty good as many have been dealing with some of the same issues:

http://www.inspire.com/groups/finding-a ... fertility/

Here's another board where you can find support on all sorts of topics:

http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/

and here's another:

http://www.fertilethoughts.com/forums/infertility/

Adee
Adee

October 23rd, 2011, 3:44 am #5

Thank you so much for your help.
I will check and see.

summerwind03
summerwind03

October 23rd, 2011, 12:02 pm #6

Hi all,

for boards, but I did want to say I'm sorry you're going through such a difficult time. I hope you find some support.

Confirmation of reply: