bfn

bfn

anne
anne

June 29th, 2012, 2:10 am #1

i knew it on some level, but i wonder why i didn't start a cycle since i took a trigger? i'm getting warm flushes and depression so i knew that i wasn't pg, just f-ing hormonal.

i am so sick of this whole thing.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

June 29th, 2012, 3:12 am #2

I was reading your posts below and hoping that you got a nice surprise. So sorry that it did not turn out that way.

anne
anne

June 29th, 2012, 4:17 am #3

i really appreciate it. i did get a boost when my late 20's early 30's dermatologist said she couldn't believe that i was 47. it was very sweet and in no way did i feel that she was patronising me. of course when i peer into the mirror i look every bit of my age but not as much sun damage as others in my group. i also have the effing metabolism and eyesight of a 47 yo. which totally sucks! and honestly i wouldn't feel so bad about growing older if i had graduated with the rest of my class and had children when i was young.

truth is i wasted my fertility and i only have my arrogance and selfishness to blame for it. i'm trying not to get too depressed about it though.

thanks again.

BroodyHen
BroodyHen

June 29th, 2012, 5:39 am #4

hi anne.
just wanted to say how sorry i am. i, too, was reading your posts and hoping for better news. it is such a bitter disappointment. please don't be too hard on yourself, sweetheart!

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

June 29th, 2012, 7:47 am #5

i knew it on some level, but i wonder why i didn't start a cycle since i took a trigger? i'm getting warm flushes and depression so i knew that i wasn't pg, just f-ing hormonal.

IF is truly a nightmarish journey. Please don't be so hard on yourself. We all made the best decisions we could, right?

BabyDance
BabyDance

June 29th, 2012, 9:36 pm #6

Sometimes, as we get into peri, your cycle gets delayed a few days, or longer. It sucks, I know.

Tracy
Tracy

June 29th, 2012, 9:51 pm #7

I haven't been on the boards much since I stopped ttc, but just wanted to say I'm sorry.

xoxo, Tracy

Jamie
Jamie

June 29th, 2012, 11:59 pm #8

BFNs feel like such a punch in the gut after getting your hopes up. Hang in there.

Suz44
Suz44

June 30th, 2012, 12:38 am #9

I haven't been on board so much, but was following and sorry to hear your news. So frustrating and confusing.

June 30th, 2012, 8:40 pm #10

It stinks. Cyber hugs to you.

Confirmation of reply: