Beta down to 3

Beta down to 3

PhoebeMass
PhoebeMass

March 14th, 2012, 8:43 pm #1

Not surprising that it dropped from Monday's level of 12. I'm ok with this. It wasn't meant to be. We'll do #2 of 3 cycles starting in April.

Thanks for all the support, everyone. I'm cheering you all on this month while we are benched.

March 14th, 2012, 8:45 pm #2

Chemical is the precursor to success. You are a step closer! Wishing you success for the next cycle!

Kim
Kim

March 14th, 2012, 8:52 pm #3

Definitely a positive sign!!!

March 14th, 2012, 9:31 pm #4

Chemical is the precursor to success. You are a step closer! Wishing you success for the next cycle!
But I agree that a chemical is a positive sign for next time. I'm wishing you luck!

March 14th, 2012, 9:58 pm #5

Not surprising that it dropped from Monday's level of 12. I'm ok with this. It wasn't meant to be. We'll do #2 of 3 cycles starting in April.

Thanks for all the support, everyone. I'm cheering you all on this month while we are benched.
But do agree that it is a positive sign. As I posted below, Kiwichick used to always call chemicals tantilizing results. I believe that to be true! Good luck next cycle!

xoxo, Tracy

Jamie
Jamie

March 14th, 2012, 11:12 pm #6

So many of us have had chems then success on the next one . . . wishing you the best!

March 15th, 2012, 2:16 am #7

So sorry. Wishing you all the best next time.

Hugs,
Meg

bbtocudl
bbtocudl

March 15th, 2012, 2:35 pm #8

A chemical is a positive sign that everything is working and ready to go! Fingers crossed for you on the next cycle. Hang in there! I know this is tough but we'll all get through it!

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

March 15th, 2012, 3:40 pm #9

So Sorry Phoebe. I hope that you get your take home baby the next go-round. I also agree with everyone else...it's not the outcome that you wanted or hoped for..but is a GOOD sign!! FX for the next time.

Confirmation of reply: