Article - Are You as Fertile as You Look?

Article - Are You as Fertile as You Look?

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 13th, 2011, 6:52 pm #1

Cheers
Cheers

September 13th, 2011, 7:58 pm #2

I might have posted this article in one of the forums here a few days ago...

Cheers
Cheers

September 13th, 2011, 8:01 pm #3

but sadly, it is

September 13th, 2011, 10:42 pm #4

I might have posted this article in one of the forums here a few days ago...
Yep, you did post it here, I guess the anon poster isn't a regular board visitor.....

Don't really feel I need all the "realistic" news pointed out again. I can get it easily enough each time I visit the doctor

Al

September 14th, 2011, 1:43 am #5

How embarrasing, because I too believed such foolish thoughts about a year ago. ;(

Cheers
Cheers

September 14th, 2011, 5:53 am #6

Yep, you did post it here, I guess the anon poster isn't a regular board visitor.....

Don't really feel I need all the "realistic" news pointed out again. I can get it easily enough each time I visit the doctor

Al
After posting my message, I realized that I might bring down some expectation, so I deleted it.
This time, it is not my message.

September 14th, 2011, 1:57 pm #7

Not what I meant! I totally understand why people post them....just not sure why an anon user logs in to post two negative articles in quick succession, especially when one of them was recently posted already.

I mean, few if any of us are unrealistic, but this is a support board after all !

Didn't mean to be picking on you for posting the first time....I didn't express myself well if it came across that way. Sorry !

Al

anne
anne

September 14th, 2011, 3:47 pm #8

i was glad to read the article because perhaps the news will start getting out there now. if it would convince just one young woman to start her family and not have to go through this emotional bloodbath it will have been worth it.

Cheers
Cheers

September 14th, 2011, 6:25 pm #9

Today, with the career chases no one is thinking of the time they will feel the need of creating a family.
Maybe we should spread the "news" and make some more intelligent and successful women freeze eggs before it's too late

anne
anne

September 14th, 2011, 9:28 pm #10

knowing they are shelling out 12-13k for the one procedure plus the meds and thawing and everything else for a 40% or less success rate.

i wouldn't have had that kind of money back when i was young enough for it to be feasible.

there are people making a boatload of money from our desperation.

Confirmation of reply: