All Set to Go Forward!! Woot!!

All Set to Go Forward!! Woot!!

August 30th, 2011, 10:22 pm #1

Hi ladies,

I'm so excited right now. I went in today for my Day 3 bloods and u/s that needed to be done for my insurance approval for my last and final IVF. I got my numbers in and my FSH was 15.3, LH-6.3,and E2 less than 25. Woot!! Thank you wheatgrass shots!! I was soooo happy as my carrier's cut-off is less than 17. BTW... I know basically squat about LH numbers as they apply to Day 3..does my LH number seem okay?

Anyway..the best part of the day is that I then got another call just a little while ago saying that my insurance carrier has approved my next cycle!! OMG..I can't believe it. I've never gotten an approval this quickly. I spoke to the office manager today and I guess she got right on it after getting my results which Dr.T said he would give to her ASAP. So...I start Lupron CD 21 and if all is well..I will do my final IVF cycle.

One little aside is that my AFC is down a bit. I had about 10 follies and possibly a few smaller ones...can't tell because I have an ovary that is always in hiding. I normally have a bit more but I am not complaining. I last did a fresh cycle in February..I'm 44 1/2...so..it's to be expected and I will not complain at all. Now I have to get myself together. Have to start acu, cut out a few things, start my melatonin/inositol regimen, no more drinks...BOO!!!...start an exercise program...Boo again...LOL etc.

August 30th, 2011, 10:44 pm #2

That's fantastic to have coverage.....what a huge bonus ! I will be watching for your updates.....you have such a great AFC. All my fingers and toes will be crossed that you get a great outcome

Al

lucy999
lucy999

August 30th, 2011, 11:37 pm #3

Hi ladies,

I'm so excited right now. I went in today for my Day 3 bloods and u/s that needed to be done for my insurance approval for my last and final IVF. I got my numbers in and my FSH was 15.3, LH-6.3,and E2 less than 25. Woot!! Thank you wheatgrass shots!! I was soooo happy as my carrier's cut-off is less than 17. BTW... I know basically squat about LH numbers as they apply to Day 3..does my LH number seem okay?

Anyway..the best part of the day is that I then got another call just a little while ago saying that my insurance carrier has approved my next cycle!! OMG..I can't believe it. I've never gotten an approval this quickly. I spoke to the office manager today and I guess she got right on it after getting my results which Dr.T said he would give to her ASAP. So...I start Lupron CD 21 and if all is well..I will do my final IVF cycle.

One little aside is that my AFC is down a bit. I had about 10 follies and possibly a few smaller ones...can't tell because I have an ovary that is always in hiding. I normally have a bit more but I am not complaining. I last did a fresh cycle in February..I'm 44 1/2...so..it's to be expected and I will not complain at all. Now I have to get myself together. Have to start acu, cut out a few things, start my melatonin/inositol regimen, no more drinks...BOO!!!...start an exercise program...Boo again...LOL etc.
Good luck. Numbers look good.

BabyDance
BabyDance

August 31st, 2011, 12:11 am #4

Hi ladies,

Great news! Congrats!!! Nt.

sch1star
sch1star

August 31st, 2011, 12:25 am #5

Hi ladies,

Dee those are fabulous numbers! You're such a GO! Very excited for you.

According to fertilityplus.org, you want day 3 LH
Hoping you have a wonderful cycle, can't wait to follow!

Alli
Alli

August 31st, 2011, 12:28 am #6

Hi ladies,

Best of luck!!!! Nt

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

August 31st, 2011, 1:01 am #7

Dee those are fabulous numbers! You're such a GO! Very excited for you.

According to fertilityplus.org, you want day 3 LH
Hoping you have a wonderful cycle, can't wait to follow!
Went to the site and it said less than 7 is good. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

August 31st, 2011, 1:04 am #8

Hi ladies,

Can't tell you what a relief that was...also...while I'm happy that I took this three month break..it's good to get this show on the road again and do this last cycle with my own eggs. All thoughts and prayers much appreciated.

August 31st, 2011, 1:23 am #9

Your numbers sound fantastic! And 10 follies, wow! I think I got 10 once like three years ago, and that was monumental for me.

Can't wait to read your updates!

Hugs,
Meg

Molly
Molly

August 31st, 2011, 1:36 am #10

Hi ladies,

You go girl. We're all cheering for you.

Confirmation of reply: