2 more days of the 2WW uggh..

2 more days of the 2WW uggh..

Diane
Diane

September 4th, 2011, 12:20 am #1

So tempted to go pee on a stick!! but I want the results to be as accurate as possible...
Damm....Frustrating...

BabyDance
BabyDance

September 4th, 2011, 12:31 am #2

Hang in there. Good luck! Nt.

Diane
Diane

September 4th, 2011, 1:02 pm #3

So tempted to go pee on a stick!! but I want the results to be as accurate as possible...
Damm....Frustrating...
BFN

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

September 4th, 2011, 1:17 pm #4

Diane...I'm sorry that this cycle did not work out. I hope you catch that egg the next go round.

BD
BD

September 4th, 2011, 1:51 pm #5

BFN
May not be accurate until day 14 DPO.

Diane
Diane

September 4th, 2011, 9:31 pm #6

It's ok. I am having a real hard time with losing my job and my condo so...I am not surprised too much stress...I just hope I can get a place to keep my 2 dogs and 3 cats with me..I am just going to love them more!!
It's a very scary time for me...but I spoke with a doctor today and have started back on my antidepressents...hopefully..I won't end up doing anything to hurt myself...It's hard not to feel like a failure...

I wish all you ladies the very best of luck..

BD
BD

September 4th, 2011, 10:34 pm #7

Please understand that nada one person on this board has succeeded on their first try. If they did, they wouldn't be here. It is rare. It is something you have to keep at and your doctor has to learn your body to try to help you. If you feel you are going to hurt yourself, please go to the ER or dial 911. Please.

Diane
Diane

September 5th, 2011, 12:27 am #8

I am ok. I have started back on my medicine and I will start seeing a therapist Tuesday to help get me through this difficult time..Since May I have given my all (money, time and emotion)to the dream of becoming a Mom. I don't have it for a second or third try...I am going to be unemployed in 2 weeks..and I am just worried about keeping a roof over my animals head..
Thank you...

September 5th, 2011, 12:59 pm #9

Damm....Frustrating...
You can always vent here...but do call someone local if you feel like you might hurt yourself. This is definitely no path for anyone who doesn't want to be crushed on a regular basis.....you have good friends and company here. We know how awful it feels to get that BFN and we can only imagine how hard it is if you already had some issues of depression.

hang in there..and post here often for support !

Al

Diane
Diane

September 5th, 2011, 4:06 pm #10

I am back on my meds second day and still feeling not so shaky. Tomorrow I am going to call behavioral health and get an appointment. Yesterday, I spent about a 1/2 an hour on the phone with a psychiatrist..and she is going to email behavioral health so they know that I am priority. She said that there is not enough support regarding infertility treatments...but I am grateful that i have had you all so I have not felt so alone in my desire to become a Mom...

I will keep you posted..

Confirmation of reply: