who is up for virtual group prayers and meditation?? ( sort of relugious post)

who is up for virtual group prayers and meditation?? ( sort of relugious post)

anna
anna

February 26th, 2012, 5:17 pm #1

I know we do have good and bad days, days we don't want to pray at all and days we feel so week that all we can do is just pray. During my hard time I was listening to this infertility meditation song and the wording on part of the song is "elevating our voice strong together, g-d our father please don't turn away" and that kind of got to me. What do u guys think about setting a time monthly/ weekly ...so we can all pray for each other to get prg at that time. I really think there is a strong bond between people in this group and just the fact that every one knows that other members r praying at the same time and asking universe to put an end to IF could be very meditating. Just an idea..What do u guys think??

Jen
Jen

February 26th, 2012, 6:33 pm #2

I would be interested in doing that. nt

teresa
teresa

February 26th, 2012, 7:35 pm #3

I know we do have good and bad days, days we don't want to pray at all and days we feel so week that all we can do is just pray. During my hard time I was listening to this infertility meditation song and the wording on part of the song is "elevating our voice strong together, g-d our father please don't turn away" and that kind of got to me. What do u guys think about setting a time monthly/ weekly ...so we can all pray for each other to get prg at that time. I really think there is a strong bond between people in this group and just the fact that every one knows that other members r praying at the same time and asking universe to put an end to IF could be very meditating. Just an idea..What do u guys think??
anna, i hope you are feeling very good!!
XOXO

anna
anna

February 26th, 2012, 9:19 pm #4

Hopefully we will get more participant. Then we will talk about the time and day.nt

NancyMN
NancyMN

February 26th, 2012, 9:53 pm #5

I'm in! :) nt

Alli
Alli

February 26th, 2012, 10:15 pm #6

I'd be glad to nt

February 26th, 2012, 11:02 pm #7

I'll join

Nadia
Nadia

February 27th, 2012, 4:32 pm #8

Me too :)