What would you do - seeing Ch*eck on Friday - CD4

What would you do - seeing Ch*eck on Friday - CD4

ActingLoud
ActingLoud

July 31st, 2012, 12:33 pm #1

My cycle started today - I am seeing Dr C on Friday which will be cd4. should i try to get cd3 locally or let Dr C do them Friday which is CD4?

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

July 31st, 2012, 4:40 pm #2

If you have coverage and can get it done easily on CD3, then I'd get it done. What time is your CD4 appt. with Dr. C? You may not get results same day (happened to me when I went for my initial consult). So at least you have something to work on. Good luck.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

July 31st, 2012, 4:42 pm #3

My cycle started today - I am seeing Dr C on Friday which will be cd4. should i try to get cd3 locally or let Dr C do them Friday which is CD4?
If you have coverage and can get it done easily on CD3, then I'd get it done. What time is your CD4 appt. with Dr. C? You may not get results same day (happened to me when I went for my initial consult). So at least you have something to work on. Good luck.

ActingLoud
ActingLoud

July 31st, 2012, 5:31 pm #4

I just ordered up E2, FSH and LH from private md labs and going to get cd3 - at least I will know what I have going in.