We made it to transfer!!

We made it to transfer!!

February 2nd, 2012, 5:28 pm #1

Hi everyone. So we went into clinic this morning to see about our one egg that fertilized. It made it. The RE said it was an 8 cell embie with between 1-10% fragmentation. I guess they grade them between 1 and 4...4 being the best and ours was a 3. So not too bad right?? We have a picture of the embryo. I am just so grateful that we made it this far. Even if it turns out to be a BFN at least I know I still make good eggs that fertilize and turn into good embies. I had accupuncture before and after transfer and I am taking some herbs she prescribed to help with implantation.

NancyMN
NancyMN

February 2nd, 2012, 5:39 pm #2

Good luck with everything

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

February 2nd, 2012, 5:47 pm #3

Hi everyone. So we went into clinic this morning to see about our one egg that fertilized. It made it. The RE said it was an 8 cell embie with between 1-10% fragmentation. I guess they grade them between 1 and 4...4 being the best and ours was a 3. So not too bad right?? We have a picture of the embryo. I am just so grateful that we made it this far. Even if it turns out to be a BFN at least I know I still make good eggs that fertilize and turn into good embies. I had accupuncture before and after transfer and I am taking some herbs she prescribed to help with implantation.
Your lone embie sounds really good (better than any I ever made, LOL!!)

Wishing you lots of luck!

mel
mel

February 2nd, 2012, 5:53 pm #4

Wishing you lots of luck!

Erin
Erin

February 2nd, 2012, 6:09 pm #5

It doesn't sound like you could have gotten better news today! That's a great embie! Wishing you good luck in your 2ww.

Whitney
Whitney

February 2nd, 2012, 6:13 pm #6

Congrats you made it!

February 2nd, 2012, 6:16 pm #7

That is so exciting! Best of luck to you!

b&a72
b&a72

February 2nd, 2012, 6:17 pm #8

Sounds like you have a winner!

Jamie
Jamie

February 2nd, 2012, 6:18 pm #9

8 cells is the absolute BEST number for day 3 and that is very low fragmentation! This could be it for you, fingers crossed!

Some implantation tips:

Keep your feet warm throughout the next 10 days or so. Wear two pairs of socks if you can.

Avoid chemicals as much as possible the next 5-6 days. Try to use natural deoderant, shampoo,etc., if you possibly can. Don't make yourself crazy but do what you can.

Eat some pineapple or take some bromelain tablets.

Good luck!

teresa
teresa

February 2nd, 2012, 6:22 pm #10

Very happy to hear your good news!!

Rest up and take it easy! Fingers and toes are crossed for you!!