Untitled

Untitled

Tracy
Tracy

February 4th, 2012, 1:14 pm #1

Just a little inspiration story for all....

about me 37...high fsh of 25. low amh.. trying for 1 year on all different meds.In Nov, did follistim/repronex, with iui. pregnant first time on that mix of meds. I only had one 17mm follicle that month. Now 10 weeks pregnant, everything going perfect. I really had giving up and was just going thru the motions every month at that point. Got my positive pregnacy test 2 days before Christmas ......

minka
minka

February 4th, 2012, 1:59 pm #2

I too feel like I am just going through the motions each month at this point with treatments. I am encouraged to see that IUI really can work! Thank you for sharing your success.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 7ish months ahead and beyond!

jmassage
jmassage

February 4th, 2012, 3:03 pm #3

That is beautiful...I just had a one embie transfer wth an 8 cell, low fragmentation embryo. I'm praying to god that this is our chance. So happy for you.

February 4th, 2012, 3:20 pm #4

about me 37...high fsh of 25. low amh.. trying for 1 year on all different meds.In Nov, did follistim/repronex, with iui. pregnant first time on that mix of meds. I only had one 17mm follicle that month. Now 10 weeks pregnant, everything going perfect. I really had giving up and was just going thru the motions every month at that point. Got my positive pregnacy test 2 days before Christmas ......
That is awesome news! Best wishes!

Sara H
Sara H

February 4th, 2012, 3:44 pm #5

So happy for you! YIPPEEE!

You are one of a couple of ladies! Finally, after a dry spell, the PG's are back!

So excited for you and all!
HUGS and good luck!

Sara H

February 4th, 2012, 3:52 pm #6

I am so happy to see a bfp in this board. R u the Tracy in LA or another Tracy? Sorry I have lost track of all the members.

Erin
Erin

February 4th, 2012, 4:19 pm #7

Congratulations! What a wonderful Christmas present! n/t

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 4th, 2012, 5:32 pm #8

I am so happy to see a bfp in this board. R u the Tracy in LA or another Tracy? Sorry I have lost track of all the members.
No I am from Pittsburgh

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

February 4th, 2012, 6:05 pm #9

Congratulations! n/t

Teresa
Teresa

February 4th, 2012, 6:20 pm #10

Congratulations, Tracy! n/t