Untitled

Untitled

November 16th, 2011, 1:07 am #1

Hi i am hoping some of you might be able to help me a little. I just turned 33. I have had 4 ivf's. All of them are only 4 and 5 cells on day 3. The last ivf we did lupron and got to a 6 cell on day 3.

Bascially my doctors are baffled. No one can figure this out. They can't understand why im not pregnant yet.

I feel like there was something missed along the way.
Maybe blood tests i should of got done or other tests.

I have heard ccrm in colorado does every test under the sun.

My question is can someone please tell me all the blood tests and other tests that ccrm do.

I am so desperate, i feel like a lost case and don't know where to go from here.

My doctors are not finding any answers for me, so i thought i'd do some research on there so i can ask them for the tests.

Thanks very much for any help. I appreciate it alot.

SMRC
SMRC

November 16th, 2011, 1:14 am #2

Hi there - just an initial thought- have you had any tests done on your DH or DP (assuming you are not going alone)? Things like sperm fragmentation, etc. could be effecting quality. SMRC

November 16th, 2011, 1:39 am #3

Hi, yes we had sperm frag test done and it came back good. His sperm count is a little low and morphology is around 9%, his motility is between 40- 70%.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

November 16th, 2011, 4:30 pm #4

Hi i am hoping some of you might be able to help me a little. I just turned 33. I have had 4 ivf's. All of them are only 4 and 5 cells on day 3. The last ivf we did lupron and got to a 6 cell on day 3.

Bascially my doctors are baffled. No one can figure this out. They can't understand why im not pregnant yet.

I feel like there was something missed along the way.
Maybe blood tests i should of got done or other tests.

I have heard ccrm in colorado does every test under the sun.

My question is can someone please tell me all the blood tests and other tests that ccrm do.

I am so desperate, i feel like a lost case and don't know where to go from here.

My doctors are not finding any answers for me, so i thought i'd do some research on there so i can ask them for the tests.

Thanks very much for any help. I appreciate it alot.
And what is the reason you are doing IVF to begin with?

Have all the IVFs been with the same clinic? I think you are a Cooper patient, right? Maybe it's time to move on and try a different protocol philosophy and clinic. Although if I remember you correctly you do get a decent number of eggs on retrievals, no?

Hang in there. In the meantime, maybe set up some consultations elsewhere just to get conversations going and fresh ideas.

November 16th, 2011, 5:43 pm #5

Hi yes im at cooper. My hubby has 99% sperm antibodies, so they tell us we have to do ivf. Is that true, is ivf the only way when you have sperm antibodies.

Our embryo quality isnt great. i got 10 eggs one cycle. that was the highest ever.

Im just so confused as to what should i do. One of the reasons we are still at cooper is the money.

I do wonder if i should try ccrm, its way out of budget. Im scared if i save all this money go to ccrm and the same happens.

I have had a lap, found minimul endo. I had hsg which was clear, sono was clear. we did sperm frag test. I dont know what other tests to ask for.

even though we only get 4,5, and 6 cells on day 3. I have heard so many stories that people get preg with that. Do you think i have an implantation problem.