Thinking of you Katie

Tanya
Tanya

June 7th, 2011, 4:27 pm #1

Hope you are hanging in there, the 2ww is alsmost over

Sara Q
Sara Q

June 7th, 2011, 4:58 pm #2

Sending you good thoughts and prayers Katie.

Hugs,
Sara Q

JuelsM
JuelsM

June 7th, 2011, 5:06 pm #3

BFP vibes your way!!

June 7th, 2011, 5:30 pm #4

I know I have been a little quiet since my last rant. I don't want to make too much of it, but since yesterday I've been getting very faint positive HPTs. Last time this happened, my beta never broke 50. So this time I'm trying not to get too excited. My beta isn't until Monday, so I still have lots of time. I own my own business, so I gave myself the week off. So I have been lounging around, napping, eating veggies and ice cream (not together!) and watching the boards.
I'm not doing any victory laps just yet. I need the thoughts and prayers that this one sticks. Oh please let it stick!
I can't tell you how valuable your support is right now.
You guys are the best.... [sniff!]

KerriA
KerriA

June 7th, 2011, 6:06 pm #5

That is so great!!! I sending sticky, sticky embie thoughts your way. This sounded like a great cycle, and I really think this is "the one" for you!
you deserve it!

best,
kerri

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 7th, 2011, 6:13 pm #6

I know I have been a little quiet since my last rant. I don't want to make too much of it, but since yesterday I've been getting very faint positive HPTs. Last time this happened, my beta never broke 50. So this time I'm trying not to get too excited. My beta isn't until Monday, so I still have lots of time. I own my own business, so I gave myself the week off. So I have been lounging around, napping, eating veggies and ice cream (not together!) and watching the boards.
I'm not doing any victory laps just yet. I need the thoughts and prayers that this one sticks. Oh please let it stick!
I am soooooo very excited to hear this but will be cautiously optimistic with you. I don't know how in the world you are going to wait until Monday...how many days post transfer will you be by then?

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

June 7th, 2011, 6:13 pm #7

Above message from me

June 7th, 2011, 6:14 pm #8

yay!! i assume you are using frer? good luck!!!!

sarita
sarita

June 7th, 2011, 6:32 pm #9

sending good thoughts! Good job taking the week off! I took this week off too but only because of the retrieval (tomorrow). I've never loved TV so much.

JuelsM
JuelsM

June 7th, 2011, 7:13 pm #10

Grow baby embie grow!!!! I'm am cautiously sooo happy!!!