Thank you for listening everyone...

Thank you for listening everyone...

jmassage
jmassage

March 6th, 2012, 9:08 pm #1

now to top it all off my very good friend just told me she's 12 wks pg. on top of it we took our cars in today for an estimate and they think mine may be totalled....I'm so angry and just numb. Some days I really don't feel like living if life is this hard..I would never do anything, but really whats the point if life just continues to get harder. Just one of those days I guess.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 6th, 2012, 9:35 pm #2

Sorry to be anon. when I was eight months pregnant with DE twins and in hopital my thirty year old husband was diagnosed with stage three cancer. We had premmies ,and cancer and chemotherapy and twins for the first eight months of my babies lives. I thought there is no god how am I going to do this if my husband does not survive. Three years later my husband is alive and we are taking our kids to Disneyland. Feeling hopeless is awful I know I felt that way hope thinks improve soon.

AJ
AJ

March 6th, 2012, 10:41 pm #3

now to top it all off my very good friend just told me she's 12 wks pg. on top of it we took our cars in today for an estimate and they think mine may be totalled....I'm so angry and just numb. Some days I really don't feel like living if life is this hard..I would never do anything, but really whats the point if life just continues to get harder. Just one of those days I guess.
I know everything is so d@mn hard right now, and it's difficult to think this way, but please know that things will get better! I know it's easy to think that others have it so much easier, and in some ways maybe they do. But I do believe when all is said and done you will be a stronger and more appreciative person because of it. Just take it one day at a time. Please take care of yourself.
AJ

Houston
Houston

March 6th, 2012, 10:46 pm #4

I know how you feel. I have felt the same way more times than I can count. I am so ready for this infertility journey to be over. Things will get better.

Marie
Marie

March 7th, 2012, 3:27 pm #5

Hi there, I have to echo the sentiments of the others and say that things really will get better! There is no way this terrible luck you're having can continue. I don't know why some people are tested so very much more than others; it's one of the great mysteries of life imho. I have felt everything you're feeling right now when one thing after another went terribly wrong for years (not that I'm saying this will go on for years for you!), and things really did turn around for my DH and I. Hang in there and just take one moment at a time during these awful periods. I wish I could tell you when, but things will turn around for you and your DH too!

NancyMN
NancyMN

March 8th, 2012, 12:16 am #6

I am sorry to hear you are feeling down... I can relate a lot to what some of us have been posting lately, this is @#$@#%@(& hard and every day it seems like something new. I don't have many more words of wisdom, but wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and can TOTALLY relate to how you are feeling.
NancyMN