Success Story to give Hope

Success Story to give Hope

Shipin
Shipin

February 2nd, 2012, 4:30 pm #1

Hello All , I am a oldie here .. and I hope all my cycle buddies have moved on to the pink board.
Not so long ago ... 2 Yrs ... I was an active member here and struggled with cancelled IVF and failed IUIs due to poor response. Then found my magician Dr Check and went on to have a son last Year March.
And guess what ... this morning I figured a second one is on the way ... without any medications ... infact wasn't even trying for the second.

Well even though this comes at a point where I was trying to get back at work, I welcome the new one.

When I was here I used to lurk for such success stories as they always gave me hope. So this is just a bit of me giving hope to u all.

Good luck to all.

February 2nd, 2012, 4:40 pm #2

Congratulations and thank you so much for the hope! If you don't mind me asking what were your numbers? FSH, AMH, AFC...

MargieD
MargieD

February 2nd, 2012, 6:43 pm #3

Hello All , I am a oldie here .. and I hope all my cycle buddies have moved on to the pink board.
Not so long ago ... 2 Yrs ... I was an active member here and struggled with cancelled IVF and failed IUIs due to poor response. Then found my magician Dr Check and went on to have a son last Year March.
And guess what ... this morning I figured a second one is on the way ... without any medications ... infact wasn't even trying for the second.

Well even though this comes at a point where I was trying to get back at work, I welcome the new one.

When I was here I used to lurk for such success stories as they always gave me hope. So this is just a bit of me giving hope to u all.

Good luck to all.
Congrats! :-) n/t

Sara H
Sara H

February 2nd, 2012, 6:53 pm #4

Good luck to all.
I am so excited for you!

YIPPEE!

See you on the other board and WOW!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Sara H

gone_fshn
gone_fshn

February 2nd, 2012, 6:58 pm #5

Good luck to all.
So glad to hear from you and a huge congrats!!! I was wondering about you and hoping to hear an update and now this great news...just think after all your struggles now you'll have 2 under 2!

Sara Q
Sara Q

February 2nd, 2012, 7:25 pm #6

Good luck to all.
A huge congratulations and a thanks for posting. I really needed to hear this today.

Laura
Laura

February 2nd, 2012, 7:28 pm #7

Good luck to all.
Great news! Thanks for sharing! nt

Shipin
Shipin

February 2nd, 2012, 8:24 pm #8

Congratulations and thank you so much for the hope! If you don't mind me asking what were your numbers? FSH, AMH, AFC...
My initial FSH was 18 then 34 and highest (with clomid) was 57.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

February 2nd, 2012, 8:46 pm #9

Good luck to all.
I was just mentioning you to gone_fshn on the playgroup board!!

Amazing fantastic news for you and your family.
Wishing you all the absolute best!!!

Shipin
Shipin

February 2nd, 2012, 8:50 pm #10

I am so excited for you!

YIPPEE!

See you on the other board and WOW!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Sara H
How r u doing ? Looks like u r on the pink board Congrats!!!