So frustrated with whats going on...

So frustrated with whats going on...

gisg
gisg

July 2nd, 2011, 4:17 pm #1

Hi all,
I am sorry to start the long weekend with a vent:-( But a couple of days back i posted i was still spotting at day 14. U/s showed two follies in play 7.5mm and 10mm (1 on each ovary). RE said it maybe coz the follies are not producing enuf estrogen but as they grow the spotting should stop. He was happy to see two (given how dismal my AFC usually is!!!).

Then i wake up this morning to flow???? WTH?????? its supposed to stop but...??

I am so dejected ...this is a natural cycle and once i ovulated i was supposed to get on P4 supps....but it looks like its not going anywhere:-(((

really frustrated...i think I will go now to my yoga class to de-stress!!!

thanks for listening to my rant...

gisg

bigboy
bigboy

July 2nd, 2011, 7:57 pm #2

hey - red flow??? really? do you think maybe there is like a polyp or a fibroid in there that is causing this? sometimes these dont show up on u/s....sometimes they do....are you having cramping? when is your next u/s?

gisg
gisg

July 2nd, 2011, 8:09 pm #3

yes red flow this morning and no cramping!!!!! i don't know whats causing it...this cycle couldn't be more screwed up! i have the next u/s on tuesday morning.....last u/s showed the lining to be only 5mm and its still shedding??????????

this sucks so bad:-(

gisg

July 2nd, 2011, 8:20 pm #4

Hi all,
I am sorry to start the long weekend with a vent:-( But a couple of days back i posted i was still spotting at day 14. U/s showed two follies in play 7.5mm and 10mm (1 on each ovary). RE said it maybe coz the follies are not producing enuf estrogen but as they grow the spotting should stop. He was happy to see two (given how dismal my AFC usually is!!!).

I am so dejected ...this is a natural cycle and once i ovulated i was supposed to get on P4 supps....but it looks like its not going anywhere:-(((

gisg
I'm just curious to how low it was? Is there a chance you had a really early O and were really in your luteal phase? I have had a couple of those.....where I really O'd on like CD 4 with no lining and we found out because I was temping and my temps went up. I will say that my body usually rights itself after a crazy early O or a cycle where follies just fail. I would go in for some bloodwork just to get a snapshot of where you are at. Maybe this is cd 1. Hang in there!!

xoxo, Tracy

AJ
AJ

July 2nd, 2011, 8:39 pm #5

Hi all,

gisg
I don't have any advice or suggestions, just wanted to say I'm sorry you're going through this. Hopefully things will reset themselves and next cycle will be better!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 3rd, 2011, 3:22 pm #6

....how's the bleeding going???

gisg
gisg

July 3rd, 2011, 3:59 pm #7

I am assuming ur Bigboy and and not anonymous?
Thanks for checking in. Its a period with flow....
i can't wait until Tues morn to see the RE.

gisg

bigboy
bigboy

July 3rd, 2011, 6:11 pm #8

yes - that was me! i hate it when i forget to put my name in!! (my name is katie btw).

that sucks re: your "period"....im so sorry you must be so frustrated. keep me updated regarding your appoinment...hang in there.