Question!

Question!

October 7th, 2012, 4:04 am #1

I came across a video on youtube about pcos and its symptoms I have yet to learn my diagnosis only that my fsh and lh levels are high hopefully in my next appointment I will know the cause of my problem.

But in the video I was watching online it said one of the symptoms of pros is high levels of fsh and lh is these a fact ?

I was leaning more as my diagnosis being pof.

Reading as much as possible before my appointment, thank you in advance.

Sesi_11

Buddircup
Buddircup

October 11th, 2012, 9:55 pm #2

hi Sesi, I don't know much about pcos. I know you rarely get AF, it often correlates with high bmi and you generally get lots of eggs at retrieval (often many of not so great quality) but wanted to say good luck at your appointment.

October 17th, 2012, 4:41 pm #3

Hi Buddircup, thank you for responding to my question I just never heard of women having pcos having high fsh levels I thought that was normally women having pof.

In all honesty I am not looking forward to my appointment in Dec, I can't bare hearing mote bad news, and hearing that my fsh is so so high I have no possibility of conceiving.

I yet don't know what my real diagnose is either pcos which I don't have any of the symptoms except irregular periods to none or pof which I am beating is what I will be told.

My hearts for all of us here wanting to oneday have children and the obstacles we have to endure.

May god bless everyone
Sesi_11