Progesterone Suppositories

Progesterone Suppositories

CW15
CW15

May 7th, 2012, 1:55 pm #1

Hello,

I am a patient at Cooper and am in the 2ww. I don't have insurance and need progesterone suppositories. I am wondering if you all know where I can find the cheapest place to get them? I have previously gotten most of my meds from F.reedom but find their prices to be quite high.

Thank you!

Kim
Kim

May 7th, 2012, 3:38 pm #2

I have prometrium I could give you?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 7th, 2012, 3:43 pm #3

Hello,

I am a patient at Cooper and am in the 2ww. I don't have insurance and need progesterone suppositories. I am wondering if you all know where I can find the cheapest place to get them? I have previously gotten most of my meds from F.reedom but find their prices to be quite high.

Thank you!
Call Success Meds. http://www.successmeds.com/

They compound the P4 supps. They know what Dr. C requires. These are usually covered by insurance and are fairly inexpensive (in comparison to other stuff).

CW15
CW15

May 7th, 2012, 3:50 pm #4

I've gotten them at Success Meds previously but I am not local, and the cost from Success when you don't have insurance and then add shipping is high. I was just looking for something comparable. Many places make similar progesterone suppositories that Cooper say is acceptable, just wondering if any of the Cooper people on this board knew of some that are less expensive.

CW15
CW15

May 7th, 2012, 3:51 pm #5

I have prometrium I could give you?
The suppositories are white bullet-looking inserts. I have prometrium tablets that are a yellow color that I take orally at night as well. Is that what you're talking about? I appreciate the offer.

CW15
CW15

May 7th, 2012, 3:55 pm #6

Call Success Meds. http://www.successmeds.com/

They compound the P4 supps. They know what Dr. C requires. These are usually covered by insurance and are fairly inexpensive (in comparison to other stuff).
I looked at their website and it says free shipping but that's not what the girl I spoke to on the phone said. I need to clarify with her apparently.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 7th, 2012, 5:06 pm #7

The suppositories are white bullet-looking inserts. I have prometrium tablets that are a yellow color that I take orally at night as well. Is that what you're talking about? I appreciate the offer.
Sometimes prometrium is used vaginally but it's normal route is orally. the supps you are talking about are the compounded progesterone supp.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 7th, 2012, 5:07 pm #8

I looked at their website and it says free shipping but that's not what the girl I spoke to on the phone said. I need to clarify with her apparently.
i think they do free shipping depending on $$ amount of order - call them

Laura
Laura

May 7th, 2012, 6:47 pm #9

I've gotten them at Success Meds previously but I am not local, and the cost from Success when you don't have insurance and then add shipping is high. I was just looking for something comparable. Many places make similar progesterone suppositories that Cooper say is acceptable, just wondering if any of the Cooper people on this board knew of some that are less expensive.
If the record coding says "hormonal imbalance" then your insurance should cover it. The only ones that don't work like that are injectibles, but I'm in the same boat and all of my visits and oral meds have been covered since I asked the office to code my chart as "hormonal imbalance." I'm sure Dr C's office is familiar with doing this.

Kim
Kim

May 7th, 2012, 7:32 pm #10

Crinone suspended in coconut oil, and it is from Dr. C.h.eck. I had a mini-stim cycle in December with his offices - and it is his prescription (Dr. C that is). Give me your email and we can discuss about shipping, etc - or I have another idea that might work too.