Murphys law. Tmi and vent

Murphys law. Tmi and vent

Teresa
Teresa

February 29th, 2012, 11:21 pm #1

Wouldnt you know it's been months and months- since before my last miss- since I've had Ew cm and I have gobs and gobs! Also had fsh of 8 this month. Lowest ever Just feels like if it weren't for this fibroid this would have been an ideal cycle. Just adds to the second guessing and stress of this!
Thanks for letting me vent !

Jen
Jen

February 29th, 2012, 11:37 pm #2

It sucks to have to add insult to injury But, it does seem like a good sign that you have both "free flowing" EWCM and a lowww FSH! That's really good news. If it's happening now, you know for sure it's possible, and I bet it will happen again ...or be even better!!

Teresa
Teresa

March 1st, 2012, 12:06 am #3

It took several months for my body to get back to normal from d and c in August. Im just hoping for a fast recovery so we can get back to business. That ticking clock....

AJ
AJ

March 1st, 2012, 12:18 am #4

Wouldnt you know it's been months and months- since before my last miss- since I've had Ew cm and I have gobs and gobs! Also had fsh of 8 this month. Lowest ever Just feels like if it weren't for this fibroid this would have been an ideal cycle. Just adds to the second guessing and stress of this!
Teresa- I don't know if you were around at the end of last year when I had my hyster. I started the month on BCP's because my surgery wasn't until the 2nd part of my cycle. When I went in for my final u/s a couple days prior to surgery, I had not 1 but 2 beautiful looking mature follicles on the left ovary. DH was starting to think it could be a Xmas miracle:). I considered postponing but after talking with Dr. Ch.e.ck I went ahead with the surgery:( Crazy how those things happen!!

Are you feeling ok?

mel
mel

March 1st, 2012, 12:30 am #5

It always seems like things happen that way, doesn't it? Hope this just means it is the start of better things to come. Wishing you all the best tomorrow, Teresa. I'll be thinking about you!

AJ
AJ

March 1st, 2012, 12:53 am #6

Teresa- I don't know if you were around at the end of last year when I had my hyster. I started the month on BCP's because my surgery wasn't until the 2nd part of my cycle. When I went in for my final u/s a couple days prior to surgery, I had not 1 but 2 beautiful looking mature follicles on the left ovary. DH was starting to think it could be a Xmas miracle:). I considered postponing but after talking with Dr. Ch.e.ck I went ahead with the surgery:( Crazy how those things happen!!

Are you feeling ok?
I've been thinking today was Thursday and you've had your surgery! I'll keep sending you positive thoughts for tomorrow.
:)AJ

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

March 1st, 2012, 3:49 am #7

Teresa hun..I wouldn't second guess your decision. Your fibroid is causing a huge distortion to your uterine cavity which in turn is likely causing a problem for you in terms of implantation and such. Like I said before, I would have made the same decision as you. I would not have blinked on this one. You had to deal with it. If you did not deal with it, my guess is that you would then be forever wondering what if? KWIM? Anyway, here's to a successful procedure and an easy recovery!!

smrc
smrc

March 1st, 2012, 4:40 am #8

but keep your "eyes on the prize" so to speak and focus on your fibroid only for now (and more importantly its removal!). I have had at least 3 cycles where I was "benched" for minor surgeries (and had to let "good" ovulations just go by...) -- you have to stay focused on what you're doing or else you'll drive yourself batty! Hang in there and GL. SMRC

teresa
teresa

March 1st, 2012, 1:23 pm #9

todays the day. im scared. i have to say ever since the SIS last week, i am still having very bad cramps and intense back pain. i pray i didnt get an infection. hoping for a successful surgery and get this thing out of me!!!
thank you all for your support and kind words and thoughts and sound advice. believe me, i felt it
love teresa
xoxoxoxo

Erin
Erin

March 1st, 2012, 3:49 pm #10

I am really, really hoping that all goes smoothly and easily today and you get to move on from this ASAP! Crossing all crossables for a great outcome for you today! Best wishes.