Mrs. A - I went.

Mrs. A - I went.

BabyDance
BabyDance

June 14th, 2011, 3:27 pm #1

Got myself together and did everything. BW and US. To be honest, symptoms kicked in again bigtime, so I felt inspired. Lining was perfect at 11 and converted. BW results later.

Tanya
Tanya

June 14th, 2011, 3:56 pm #2

Super happy you went and your lining looks great. Please post your bw results later.

June 14th, 2011, 4:03 pm #3

Got myself together and did everything. BW and US. To be honest, symptoms kicked in again bigtime, so I felt inspired. Lining was perfect at 11 and converted. BW results later.
Fantastic news Babydance! Yesterday was my first day back at work and my Internet was down so it was too hard to respond, but I was watching what was going on with you here and over on the pg board. What a rollercoaster! Between the problems with DP and the up and down symptoms/ crinone side effects....oh my lord, how are you managing???!!!
I'm so happy that you have found a little corner if hope. That's all we need, and then we seem to move mountains.
You have mentioned your 'insurmountable' MF problems....even with TESE or the PICSI dish? I can't recall if you guys tried these.

KarenGH
KarenGH

June 14th, 2011, 4:30 pm #4

I'm so happy you managed to get those done. You are in my thoughts and hope things get easier for you.

BabyDance
BabyDance

June 14th, 2011, 4:47 pm #5

Fantastic news Babydance! Yesterday was my first day back at work and my Internet was down so it was too hard to respond, but I was watching what was going on with you here and over on the pg board. What a rollercoaster! Between the problems with DP and the up and down symptoms/ crinone side effects....oh my lord, how are you managing???!!!
I'm so happy that you have found a little corner if hope. That's all we need, and then we seem to move mountains.
You have mentioned your 'insurmountable' MF problems....even with TESE or the PICSI dish? I can't recall if you guys tried these.
It has been crazy!! You know, my life has always been a little crazy, and sometimes when it is, you have to take a look at what you can do to STOP the drama... but I tell you, there wasn't much I could do about last weeks events!!! My therapist this morning was exhausted after I told her everything, but very moved by the possibility!!!!

Regarding MF, I'm sure we would be a candidate for TESE, but DP is just not that invested... ICSI is supposed to take care of his issue, I'm just getting concerned about the frag thing - but again, even though we haven't done the test, he is on a good slew of supplements that are supposed to treat it... so at the moment, I'm not melting down about it, but I have my days where I'm very worried about it... I just want to be able to try naturally in between IVF, and DP get's really overwhelmed with the thought of another IVF, and when I get one egg, it seems sometimes like maybe I should just go natural... just can't do it until we get the counts up.. until then... one egg retrievals will have to do! It only takes one!!!!!!!! Congrats to you and hope you are feeling well!!!!! XOXO BD

BD
BD

June 14th, 2011, 4:47 pm #6

Super happy you went and your lining looks great. Please post your bw results later.
Tx for the encouragement, will post later! nt.

BD
BD

June 14th, 2011, 4:48 pm #7

I'm so happy you managed to get those done. You are in my thoughts and hope things get easier for you.
Tx Karen! Will post later. Tx for thinking of me! xoxo

Bethpky
Bethpky

June 14th, 2011, 5:05 pm #8

Good luck. Sounds like your lining was perfect!

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

June 14th, 2011, 6:03 pm #9

seriously, though...I think it was the right decision. As my DH would say whenever I was about to "give up", you have to follow through. He's right. I know that it's an expense for you, but you made it this far. Sounds like the lining was perfect indeed. Hoping for great news with the b/w results!