Mistake!!

Mistake!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 13th, 2011, 12:58 am #1

Not sure if this has any impact but I ended up doing my trigger injection fifteen minutes later than I was told to. I am having a retrieval done for ivf, have I messed things up or should I be ok?

sch1star
sch1star

April 13th, 2011, 2:07 am #2

Do you go in tomorrow for pre op? Just let them know. I don't know what the buffer zone is around trigger time, but I have noticed they don't always take me for ER exactly as scheduled, so there must be some give to it. Good luck at retrieval!

BabyDance
BabyDance

April 13th, 2011, 2:14 am #3

Not sure if this has any impact but I ended up doing my trigger injection fifteen minutes later than I was told to. I am having a retrieval done for ivf, have I messed things up or should I be ok?
I highly doubt it will make a difference whatsoever... That is why they retrieve at 36, because it's enough of a cushion to know you didn't ovulate yet. Good luck!

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

April 13th, 2011, 2:31 am #4

The concern would realy be around triggering earlier than what you were instructed but 15 min. either way is not a deal breaker by any means.

Jamie
Jamie

April 13th, 2011, 2:48 am #5

The night I had to trigger was July 3rd and I had 20 people over for a cookout--triggered about 12 minutes late and everything was fine and just had my baby, but I agree to just tell them. It is not a big deal.