Losing my mind!!!

Losing my mind!!!

Ashley
Ashley

May 11th, 2012, 9:44 pm #1

Ok I think I m losing my mind. Still no AF it's been a week I stopped estrace and p4 no AF yet but lost of cm . What can this be? Cooper said to get bw and us if AF don't show up but I just wanted to wait till Monday. Pls show up.
Anybody has experienced this? I am so scared that I am not going to AF I had irregular periods sometimes no periods for months. I am a pof er so scared that my body just shut down...

Laura
Laura

May 12th, 2012, 12:02 am #2

Did you POAS? (I know we're all addicts, but sometimes we don't when we're "sure")

Is it possible you ovulated later than you thought?

Asley
Asley

May 12th, 2012, 12:10 am #3

I did bw last week and it was bfn. So didn't think of POAS.THis was a weird cycle for me. The day Cooper thought I ovulated I started to bleed and it was for 5 days. 2 days were heavy . I went for a u/ s the follie they were watching dissepared LH went up E2 went down so they said I am ovulated I came home started to spot next day it was a full blown bleeding. So here. Am sitting trying to figure out what my body is doing.

Laura
Laura

May 12th, 2012, 2:53 am #4

It sounds like C was wrong about your O day. Maybe you had a leftover cyst from the previous cycle that finally resolved and allowed AF to start, or you O super early and you were actually at the end of your cycle the day you went in. I'd say give it some more time to see if it shows up. Have you been temping at all?

Ashley
Ashley

May 13th, 2012, 5:14 am #5

No I wasn't tempting at all. I am going for bw and us on Monday. No idea what is happening no AF yet .I am so upset that it s really over for me. And can't help to ask myself over and over again why me. I can't help not t feel sorry for myself.

Ashley
Ashley

May 13th, 2012, 5:15 am #6

It sounds like C was wrong about your O day. Maybe you had a leftover cyst from the previous cycle that finally resolved and allowed AF to start, or you O super early and you were actually at the end of your cycle the day you went in. I'd say give it some more time to see if it shows up. Have you been temping at all?
No I wasn't tempting at all. I am going for bw and us on Monday. No idea what is happening no AF yet .I am so upset that it s really over for me. And can't help to ask myself over and over again why me. I can't help not t feel sorry for myself.