Im going off the boards

Im going off the boards

Alli
Alli

May 9th, 2012, 1:23 pm #1

I've been on here since May of 2009, gotten so much knowledge from veterans and tried to help newbies.

I have been attacked continuously almost every time I post by these anons. I'll miss the sweet people on here! If you want to get a hold of me, most of you know where to find me.

Erin
Erin

May 9th, 2012, 1:40 pm #2

You clearly did nothing wrong and your message below was worded very thoughtfully. These anon posters already succeeded in getting multiple members off the boards, please do not let them do that to you. I really appreciate your experience and help, and I know that many other posters (who are thoughtful and accountable enough with their postings to provide their names) do too. Many of us need the support of people like you and it's really hard to watch the board dwindle in large part due to these posts. I really hope you'll reconsider.

summerwind03
summerwind03

May 9th, 2012, 1:43 pm #3

I've been on here since May of 2009, gotten so much knowledge from veterans and tried to help newbies.

I have been attacked continuously almost every time I post by these anons. I'll miss the sweet people on here! If you want to get a hold of me, most of you know where to find me.
I'm so sorry. I didn't see that. I'll really miss you,so I hope after things calm down you'll come back.

Teresa
Teresa

May 9th, 2012, 2:01 pm #4

Alli,
Screw this anon poster. Doesn't even have the b@lls to tell who she is, she has to post anon. Coward.
I hate anon posters who are mean. Not cool.
I need you, we all need you. You are a success story. Please stay and don't go anywhere.
Teresa

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 9th, 2012, 2:23 pm #5

I have been here on and off for 8.5 yrs now and was not attacking you but your response to fsh21 about not mentioning God in her response. My opinion is that with posts like you posted get under peoples skin, telling us not to mention God or other religious beliefts we have etc. Its posts like yours that divide people coz of what they believe, if that's the case why not have a board with different religions - catholic, christian, muslum etc etc,

That is just my opinion as I have a voice and free speech like you do if you decide to go off the boards which is up to you as you have free will to do whatever you want to do or say.

Houston
Houston

May 9th, 2012, 3:04 pm #6

Please don't let anonymous posters who are rude get you off the boards. There are so many of us that need to support one another. I did not notice the below posts until just now. I know it is so hard, but since these posts don't seem to be removed by the moderator, I think we should just ignore the anon people who are just being mean. I understand what anon was saying, although I certainly don't agree with her, I think that some people just lack the ability to say things without offending others.

May 9th, 2012, 3:41 pm #7

I agree... please don't go!! n/t

CW15
CW15

May 9th, 2012, 4:02 pm #8

Don't go. I lurk mostly but am always looking for your responses because you're so knowledgable. Just ignore the anons. They don't have enough balls to sign their name apparently.

rose
rose

May 9th, 2012, 5:02 pm #9

...I rarely post but gain so much knowledge from the valuable feedback I get from the wonderful ladies on this board.

...SCREW the anon posts...in one ear and out the other...its not worth it...

Rose

May 9th, 2012, 6:33 pm #10

I posted my response on the pink board.
Me- 30
Day 3- FSH 10.4, E2 42; Day 10- 16.6; Possible endo, slight anti sperm antibodies
DH- 30, low Morph
TTC 23 Cycles
2 Cycles on Clomid- BFN
3 Cycles on Femara & IUI- BFN
Now- Natural plus antioxidants, Acu/Herbs till IVF when we're ready emotionally