I am not even ovulating!!!!

I am not even ovulating!!!!

Anna (waiting26)
Anna (waiting26)

August 8th, 2011, 8:07 pm #1

So this month we were suppose to do IVf but we didnt because my AFC was very low. I am using Clearblue OPK, and have been testing since CD 7 till CD12 and no + OPK yet, today is CD 13. I usually ovulate around CD 10 to 12. But yesterday I did have the ovulation pain bot no + OPK!!!

So my question is can you ovulate with out getting + OPK. I assume clear blue is accurate.

bigboy
bigboy

August 8th, 2011, 8:19 pm #2

is this the first month this has happened? what was your AFC?

Alli
Alli

August 8th, 2011, 8:48 pm #3

So this month we were suppose to do IVf but we didnt because my AFC was very low. I am using Clearblue OPK, and have been testing since CD 7 till CD12 and no + OPK yet, today is CD 13. I usually ovulate around CD 10 to 12. But yesterday I did have the ovulation pain bot no + OPK!!!

So my question is can you ovulate with out getting + OPK. I assume clear blue is accurate.
Bc you may just want to go for it even with a low AFC.

Anna (waiting26)
Anna (waiting26)

August 8th, 2011, 9:16 pm #4

this was supposed to be a no priming cycle so I went for CD3 us to start stim and I had 3 AFC one at 12mm, one at 9mm, and one at 6mm. pretty big for CD3 with no medication so Re said this is a no go for IVF since they are all at different size!!!

I started using clear blue OPK for 2 month last month i got + OPk but this month nothing yet, before that I was using the Cheop brand online and i would always get a 2nd line sometimes lighter sometimes darker so I assumed I would ovulate each month, but you cant trust those cheapos.

BTW this is a natural cycle with no med and nothing, technically I am waiting to start IVf next month but have a slight hope that miracle might happen and i get PG naturally.

bigboy
bigboy

August 8th, 2011, 9:21 pm #5

if you had one at 12mm on CD3 you could have ovulated on like day 7 or 8...when did you start checking with the OPKs? what was your E2 on CD3?

August 8th, 2011, 9:36 pm #6

And no opk+ so does that mean I am not ovulating this month. And I didn't do E2 test, since I am a self pay and was not doing IVF, I didn't see any point on doing the E2 test.

Age=28
FSH=28, AOAB, endo stage 4, right overy very small, left overy covered with endo,1st IVf with 2 follicle failed abnormal egg didnt fertilize, DE speech Ugh...

bigboy
bigboy

August 8th, 2011, 10:52 pm #7

wait...i thought there were two annas....YOU and then the anna(waiting26).....

Anna
Anna

August 8th, 2011, 11:18 pm #8

no recently it just me anna and anna(waiting 6) are both me, I guess I confused every one. last month another anna was here from over the 40 board so I added my login name to my user name to reduce confusion but she is not here anymore so all the Annas were me....

bigboy
bigboy

August 8th, 2011, 11:48 pm #9

oh...got it! i was wondering where you were and who anna(waiting 26) was?!?! so anyways, do you usually get a positive OPK every month. do you ovulate regularly? also, sometimes you can ovulate a little later than "normal". im pretty regular but it's not uncommon to have the occassional "off' ovulation, especially with our crap.

bigboy
bigboy

August 8th, 2011, 11:49 pm #10

...is to see if it is elevated on CD3...that is why they check both the fsh and e2. if it is elevated early you might ovulate early....