how is it going Erin??

how is it going Erin??

anna
anna

March 12th, 2012, 5:24 pm #1

When is 2ww over? I am thinking about u.

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

March 12th, 2012, 5:26 pm #2

Hoping you get great news this week Erin!!

Houston
Houston

March 12th, 2012, 5:34 pm #3

Let us know how things go today. Good luck!

Erin
Erin

March 12th, 2012, 6:41 pm #4

I just got the news. Beta was actually 0.8. Interestingly, I had a fish dream on 8dp3dt and took an FRER that night and it was very faintly positive (the first pos HPT I'd ever had). I tested again the next morning and it was again faintly positive. Then I tested again at noon that day (yes- I got obsessed) and it was even fainter, so I stopped taking tests. I then had symptoms over the weekend, but I just had a bad feeling, and then here was the negative today. I'm not sure what to do next- I think I'd like to cycle with da.vis again, but the thought of waiting about 3-4mos to get here again (with the co-culture and priming months and everything) feels like torture. I may call C.heck- I just don't know. I'm going through all the "what ifs"- My E2 was low on 6dpt (47) and I didn't get the results until the next day and then started E2 support and it went up to 140, so what if I'd started it at transfer? Or gotten more immune testing to rule out an immune issue? I just don't know. For a moment, I felt like this could actually be it for me. Very sad day today. Thanks for thinking of me guys- I really appreciate it.

minka
minka

March 12th, 2012, 6:43 pm #5

So sorry things did not work out this cycle. Wishing you the best and sending HUGS!

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

March 12th, 2012, 6:54 pm #6

I just got the news. Beta was actually 0.8. Interestingly, I had a fish dream on 8dp3dt and took an FRER that night and it was very faintly positive (the first pos HPT I'd ever had). I tested again the next morning and it was again faintly positive. Then I tested again at noon that day (yes- I got obsessed) and it was even fainter, so I stopped taking tests. I then had symptoms over the weekend, but I just had a bad feeling, and then here was the negative today. I'm not sure what to do next- I think I'd like to cycle with da.vis again, but the thought of waiting about 3-4mos to get here again (with the co-culture and priming months and everything) feels like torture. I may call C.heck- I just don't know. I'm going through all the "what ifs"- My E2 was low on 6dpt (47) and I didn't get the results until the next day and then started E2 support and it went up to 140, so what if I'd started it at transfer? Or gotten more immune testing to rule out an immune issue? I just don't know. For a moment, I felt like this could actually be it for me. Very sad day today. Thanks for thinking of me guys- I really appreciate it.
Oh Erin, I am so heartbroken for you. I really thought you were getting a positive today. I wish I had advice but I don't. Just know that lots of ladies are thinking of you in during this hard time. It's so unfair that it has to be this hard. Big hugs and take good care of your heart right now.

nadia
nadia

March 12th, 2012, 7:22 pm #7

totally not fair!! Sorry Erin...I can only imagine the feeling of getting so close. Please dont give up.
{{[[hugsssssssss)}}}}}}} My thoughts with you.

xoxo

Nadia

teresa
teresa

March 12th, 2012, 7:25 pm #8

I'm so sorry.
There's nothing I can say to make you feel better, I know. Still, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Keep the faith to keep going and not give up. Hugs to you.

Houston
Houston

March 12th, 2012, 7:58 pm #9

I am so sorry. I know how terrible this feels.

anna
anna

March 12th, 2012, 8:28 pm #10

I am sorry {hugs} to u, does Dr think it was a chemical or the left over hcg. Bc if it was chemical that's hopeful for future. Btw u don't need to wait 4 month, do the priming on the luteal for this cycle and start IVF right after. Btw my last IVF was back to back, literally no break, no priming. I did one IVF on December that converted to IUI got my bfn on Jan 1st, got AF on Jan 3rd, started the next cycle right then and there. I know what u mean about waiting. But I have to say the back to back was a little hard emotionally, but it was easier than waiting...