high fsh of 21 and now 3 kids

high fsh of 21 and now 3 kids

fsh21
fsh21

May 8th, 2012, 3:31 am #1

so here i am back at the forum that offered me comfort and support 6 years ago to date. i went in at age 29 to be tested for fsh, to find out it was a mere heart breaking 21, so all odds were against me basically,right? wrong ! there is a god who is greater than all of us, a god who is able. 2 months after my result (a little shy of my 30th birthday) i conceived my oldest child, and went on to have two more after that all in the course of 6 years.
keep the faith ladies. god is great.
i guess you can say im here to pay it forward.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 8th, 2012, 2:32 pm #2

How inspiring. Did you use IVF or IUI at all?

Houston
Houston

May 8th, 2012, 2:33 pm #3

Sorry, that was me above.

May 8th, 2012, 4:09 pm #4

so here i am back at the forum that offered me comfort and support 6 years ago to date. i went in at age 29 to be tested for fsh, to find out it was a mere heart breaking 21, so all odds were against me basically,right? wrong ! there is a god who is greater than all of us, a god who is able. 2 months after my result (a little shy of my 30th birthday) i conceived my oldest child, and went on to have two more after that all in the course of 6 years.
keep the faith ladies. god is great.
i guess you can say im here to pay it forward.
Just a gentle reminder to put (religion ment) or something like that in the title as many women here are sensitive to the "God blessed us with a baby" because it could be interpreted as "God is not giving us a baby" for those still in the trenches. I've seen this upset a lot of women even if not intended so. So glad you came back to be inspiring!

Me- 30
Day 3- FSH 10.4, E2 42; Day 10- 16.6; Possible endo, slight anti sperm antibodies
DH- 30, low Morph
TTC 23 Cycles
2 Cycles on Clomid- BFN
3 Cycles on Femara & IUI- BFN
Now- Natural plus antioxidants, Acu/Herbs till IVF when we're ready emotionally

fsh21
fsh21

May 8th, 2012, 4:40 pm #5

How inspiring. Did you use IVF or IUI at all?
the craziness is that i conceived naturally fist time, ended with a b/o. then my first take at iui was a success, second iui as well. My third was conceived naturally without any intervention ( it's true when they say it happens when u least expect it).

fsh21
fsh21

May 8th, 2012, 4:43 pm #6

Just a gentle reminder to put (religion ment) or something like that in the title as many women here are sensitive to the "God blessed us with a baby" because it could be interpreted as "God is not giving us a baby" for those still in the trenches. I've seen this upset a lot of women even if not intended so. So glad you came back to be inspiring!
i understand completely. thanks for the head's up i will take it into consideration. good luck to all of you out there, it is my true belief that everything happens for a reason and that's the way god intended it to be (in my perspective).

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 9th, 2012, 10:28 am #7

What a load of rubbish you typed. It is God who have not blessed all of us with a baby and blessed those that have babies. It doesn't bother me if statements like that are made by girls on this board.....so what! Fsh21 can say whatever she likes and so can everyone - free speech and all that.

Its life and sh@t happens to all of us and get used to it. If every woman on earth had a baby, every country in the world would be way overcrowded. We are just the unlucky ones who have no babies and I don't blame God or whoever is out there, this is the way its meant to be for me and i don't blame or get sensitive if someone posts a sensitive remark on this board!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 9th, 2012, 10:30 am #8

my response above is for Alli

Also Anon
Also Anon

May 9th, 2012, 11:44 am #9

What a load of rubbish you typed. It is God who have not blessed all of us with a baby and blessed those that have babies. It doesn't bother me if statements like that are made by girls on this board.....so what! Fsh21 can say whatever she likes and so can everyone - free speech and all that.

Its life and sh@t happens to all of us and get used to it. If every woman on earth had a baby, every country in the world would be way overcrowded. We are just the unlucky ones who have no babies and I don't blame God or whoever is out there, this is the way its meant to be for me and i don't blame or get sensitive if someone posts a sensitive remark on this board!!
Agreed 100,000,000 %. Well said.
Alli you cant be serious. And you have a kids. Get bent.

Erin
Erin

May 9th, 2012, 1:41 pm #10

She didn't say "don't talk about religion"- she simply asked that the OP mention it in her message title. I'm not sure what's wrong with that, as there are people on here who have different beliefs around God and religion and would like a warning. Her posting was not worded harshly, unlike the responses. The original poster clearly had no malicious intent (and was very positive) and it's pretty clear to me that neither did Alli, but I wonder about the anonymous responses. IF is a miserable issue to deal with, but please stop spreading the miserableness with these angry postings.