Help

Help

May 19th, 2012, 10:20 pm #1

I had an IUI on Mother's Day and for the heck of it took a pregnany test today. It is the Clearblue Digial one that either says, "pregant" or "not pregnant". Mine said "pregnant. Isn't it too early? I only had the IUI 7 days ago??? Then I went and bought another one (not a digital) and that was negative. Has anyone had a positive and then a negative result in the same hour? Thanks.

May 19th, 2012, 10:59 pm #2

It is probably the Ovidrell that made it positive. I didnt even think of that. Sigh

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 20th, 2012, 2:45 am #3

You tested too early. It is the trigger shot. Wait and retest in a few days. wish you a BFP then.

Laura
Laura

May 21st, 2012, 6:37 pm #4

I had an IUI on Mother's Day and for the heck of it took a pregnany test today. It is the Clearblue Digial one that either says, "pregant" or "not pregnant". Mine said "pregnant. Isn't it too early? I only had the IUI 7 days ago??? Then I went and bought another one (not a digital) and that was negative. Has anyone had a positive and then a negative result in the same hour? Thanks.
It's really common for the trigger to give a false BFP. When is your beta?

May 22nd, 2012, 10:52 pm #5

Beta is May 29th. I took 2 more tests and both were negative. Oh well. I knew it : /