FYI - Dr. C.heck is out for next 2 weeks

FYI - Dr. C.heck is out for next 2 weeks

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

April 17th, 2012, 6:40 pm #1

just passing along the info in case anyone needs to know. Front desk said he leaves tomorrow for 2 separate conferences and won't be back for 2 weeks.

(That also means that if you're planning a callback, get it scheduled sooner rather than later because he'll probably have a backlog from being out.)

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

April 17th, 2012, 6:51 pm #2

I spoke to a nurse the other day too to ask if they were closing for a few days since I was trying to figure out when to cycle again. No ER or ET from 5/14 to 5/17. Of course that is when it looks like I'd need to be there.. Guess I am delayed until June!

smrc
smrc

April 17th, 2012, 9:26 pm #3

just passing along the info in case anyone needs to know. Front desk said he leaves tomorrow for 2 separate conferences and won't be back for 2 weeks.

(That also means that if you're planning a callback, get it scheduled sooner rather than later because he'll probably have a backlog from being out.)
and also wondering how you know

April 17th, 2012, 11:20 pm #4

It is always handy to know these things.

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

April 18th, 2012, 2:32 am #5

and also wondering how you know
Hmm... what is Mrs. A not telling us? LOL

Julie
Julie

April 18th, 2012, 12:15 pm #6

So they may be going to the same conference. That is why i can't do a natural start cycle with him in May.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

April 19th, 2012, 1:30 am #7

Hmm... what is Mrs. A not telling us? LOL
Don't mean to set inquiring minds afire! My reason for calling down to C.ooper was to confirm receipt of a thank you item I sent down. I then mentioned about going down so Miss A can take a picture with Dr. C.heck and that's when front desk said just don't come in next 2 weeks because the doc won't be around.

So nothing's up AT ALL.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

April 19th, 2012, 1:32 am #8

So they may be going to the same conference. That is why i can't do a natural start cycle with him in May.
because the 2 conferences that Dr. C.heck will be at are happening in these next 2 weeks starting today. He's supposed to be back at the beginning of May.

gone_fshn
gone_fshn

April 19th, 2012, 12:17 pm #9

Don't mean to set inquiring minds afire! My reason for calling down to C.ooper was to confirm receipt of a thank you item I sent down. I then mentioned about going down so Miss A can take a picture with Dr. C.heck and that's when front desk said just don't come in next 2 weeks because the doc won't be around.

So nothing's up AT ALL.
I saw it hanging on the wall when I went down for a recent u/s - absolutely beautiful!!

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

April 19th, 2012, 3:16 pm #10

So nothing's up AT ALL.
Funny that we were all wondering!! LOL