Estinyl question

Estinyl question

Cee
Cee

April 29th, 2011, 4:01 pm #1

It just got delivered here at my work - the box says "Refrigerate upon arrival" - is that right? I thought it was just a pill?

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

April 29th, 2011, 4:16 pm #2

I thought it was a pill too (never used); I'd call the pharmacy n/t

alima
alima

April 29th, 2011, 4:25 pm #3

It just got delivered here at my work - the box says "Refrigerate upon arrival" - is that right? I thought it was just a pill?
Did they somehow give you suppositories? I know one time, I got suppositories to help with my thin lining.

Jasmine
Jasmine

April 29th, 2011, 4:35 pm #4

Estynil is just pills. I think they might have sent you the wrong thing. I would call the pharmacy right away.

Tanya
Tanya

April 29th, 2011, 5:04 pm #5

Im assuming it came from success meds? The P4 they send has the label but not the estyinl. This does NOT need to be refrigerated, actually their P4 does not either I am told

SMRC
SMRC

April 29th, 2011, 5:23 pm #6

so you should check on this.

Cee
Cee

April 29th, 2011, 6:03 pm #7

This is from Freedom. I had already received the P4, so I'll go open the box and see what's in there. I didn't want to have to do that at work but I'll find a conference room or something so I can investigate!

Cee
Cee

April 29th, 2011, 6:11 pm #8

But in a refrigerated bag with a like ice pack in there. It says on the bottle of pills to keep refrigerated too, so I just stuck it back in there.

The pills are ethinyl estradiol, 0.2mg, so that's what the nurse had called in and Freedom confirmed with me prior to shipment.

Oh, and I have never refrigerated the P4 either, I was told it wasn't necessary...?

Sara H
Sara H

April 29th, 2011, 6:25 pm #9

So I always did. I'd check on that one but how knows... different mix?

Good Luck!

Tanya
Tanya

April 29th, 2011, 6:39 pm #10

I specifically checked on Crinone and was told it was not necessary and I also checked with success meds on their P4 supps becuase sometimes it says refrigeration and sometimes it does not. They told me you don't have too but if it gets too hot it will melt and not come out of the plastic insert.
I'm curious as to what others were told